Special Youtube Section for devices with resolution 1920x1080

This touch profiles can be used also in devices with the same screen size and form factor. The Orientation field depends on the orientation of your device relative to the landscape or portrait default orientation.
zulu99
Site Admin

Special Youtube Section for devices with resolution 1920x1080

Post by zulu99 »

I created a Special Youtube Section for devices with resolution 1920x1080

You can watch the video of the game and download the relative touch profile in the video description.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... d1ndgguo3_

You can find here the list of all touch profiles created for games in 1920x1080 full screen mode:

http://goo.gl/JsZpNe

You can use this section to suggest others games and request a touch profile.
Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help.
Donate with Paypal or Donate with Crypto
meksis

Re: Special Youtube Section for devices with resolution 1920x1080

Post by meksis »

zulu99 wrote:You can use this section to suggest others games and request a touch profile.
Hello, you can create a touch profile for the game Dino Hunter - https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... dino&hl=ru? Thank you.
NVIDIA SHIELD TV 2015 - Full Android Nougat v.1.4 by zulu99
zulu99
Site Admin

Post by zulu99 »

meksis wrote:
zulu99 wrote:You can use this section to suggest others games and request a touch profile.
Hello, you can create a touch profile for the game Dino Hunter - https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... dino&hl=ru? Thank you.
DINO HUNTER: DEADLY SHORES on Shield Android TV

https://youtu.be/MjoZnqhNnHo

4: Activate the viewfinder

5: Shot

13: Left

14: Right

1: Aim

2: Aim

TouchMouse : All others actions
Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help.
meksis

Post by meksis »

zulu99: Yes, yes, yes, thank you very much))
NVIDIA SHIELD TV 2015 - Full Android Nougat v.1.4 by zulu99
jinx89502

Post by jinx89502 »

Could you please make one for order & chaos 2 redemption ..thank you
zulu99
Site Admin

Post by zulu99 »

jinx89502 wrote:Could you please make one for order & chaos 2 redemption ..thank you
I already played with this game and DroidMote

https://youtu.be/vMme31BBwWk

In the video description of my videos, you can read what i used. This specific game support DroidMote in default controller mode, you don't need a touch profile. At least when i tested it.
jinx89502

Post by jinx89502 »

Can open menus and what not can't move or cast any skills
zulu99
Site Admin

Post by zulu99 »

jinx89502 wrote:Can open menus and what not can't move or cast any skills
use the touch mouse when you can't click with mouse.
Violation2017

Post by Violation2017 »

Been a while since I last posted or visited here. I pretty much gave up on trying to figure out how to make my own touch profiles. Normally over time I just substituted a generic touch profile and used it the best I could. I Just checked your hardware/software listings but I did not see this title listed.

Portal Knights. Is there a chance of someone maybe creating or making one for this game please.

I am on Nvidia Android Shield TV, 2015 16gb model with 1.4 version of Nougat 7.0 full OS.

Also I have tried and tried to figure this out but 90% of the time when I have the Droid mote client and server up and running on my system when I try to use the predone or premade profiles that have been done I can never get my Controller to function properly. I keep getting the google text to speech popup to pop up when I accidentally press the wrong button on my controller. I still do not under stand or know how to disable that bloody thing.

Hints or help on getting rid of that problem would also be appreciated.

Thank You.
zulu99
Site Admin

Post by zulu99 »

Violation2017 wrote:Been a while since I last posted or visited here. I pretty much gave up on trying to figure out how to make my own touch profiles. Normally over time I just substituted a generic touch profile and used it the best I could. I Just checked your hardware/software listings but I did not see this title listed.

Portal Knights. Is there a chance of someone maybe creating or making one for this game please.

I am on Nvidia Android Shield TV, 2015 16gb model with 1.4 version of Nougat 7.0 full OS.

Also I have tried and tried to figure this out but 90% of the time when I have the Droid mote client and server up and running on my system when I try to use the predone or premade profiles that have been done I can never get my Controller to function properly. I keep getting the google text to speech popup to pop up when I accidentally press the wrong button on my controller. I still do not under stand or know how to disable that bloody thing.

Hints or help on getting rid of that problem would also be appreciated.

Thank You.
You must disable the mouse mode on hardware controller while you play. Mainly when you are inside the game and you don't need anymore the mouse on controller, you must press the play/start button to disable the mouse functionalities and special buttons on controller. Only in this way you can use the mapped buttons if you already enabled gamepad2touch and selected a touch profile. To press on menu and others things, you can always press the start/play buttons to return in mouse mode.

I suggest to read the part droidmoteIME of this page:
https://www.videomap.it/dmcguide.htm#droidmoteIME

You are not the first, but i don't understand why is so difficult read a short guide before start using something. The help button inside the app, link to the previous page.