[ROM][Full Android Oreo for Shield TV][v.1.10]

Full Android Experience with NO Limits on Shield TV and Nexus Player
zulu99
Site Admin

Re: [ROM][Full Android Oreo for Shield TV][v.1.10]

Post by zulu99 »

In last weeks i made a lot of work on DroidMote.

The most important updates are:

A DroidMote Server Lite version for Windows 10 that can be executed directly without driver installation. Very useful to bypass the Easy Anti-Cheat protection in many new Windows games that check the signature test mode of your PC necessary to install the DroidMote drivers.

Now you can use also an hardware controller to emulate mouse and keyboard. Therefore you can play with your preferred hardware controller all games that support mouse and keyboard. In Windows, Android, Linux and Chrome OS. Many AAA Windows games support mouse and keyboard and only Xbox controllers, with this new functionality you can use any controller with all games since mouse and keyboard are always supported.
Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help.
Donate with Paypal or Donate with Crypto
Krissy

Post by Krissy »

I'm in a bit of a spot, not sure how to extract myself. I flashed the Oreo software per instructions, it worked great. Then I did the USB hack in build.prop and reset and rebooted. Now I don't have root, nor can I get into Development to turn in on again. Can you give me a clue as to what I can do now???

Thanks
Krissy
snake218

Re: [ROM][Full Android Oreo for Shield TV][v.1.8]

Post by snake218 »

zulu99 wrote:Hey friends, this game is not too bad as alternative to pubg mobile and fortnite, also because work everywhere.

P.S.
I'm recording with full Android 1.8
Thanks, can you make a video of droidmote working with the game freefire?
zulu99
Site Admin

Re: [ROM][Full Android Oreo for Shield TV][v.1.8]

Post by zulu99 »

snake218 wrote:
zulu99 wrote:Hey friends, this game is not too bad as alternative to pubg mobile and fortnite, also because work everywhere.

P.S.
I'm recording with full Android 1.8
Thanks, can you make a video of droidmote working with the game freefire?
you can find it here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5CTRUbXRZA
Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help.
raomustansar

Post by raomustansar »

i am not able to control keyboard with remote and with shield controller.is there any solution for this problem?
raomustansar

Post by raomustansar »

can't move cursor on virtual keyboard with nvidia remote even can't move with shield controller.
anybody can help me
cruzg10

Post by cruzg10 »

Awesome rom! Thank you @zulu for your hard work.
Any chance of getting this ported to SHIELD tablet or Mad Catz Mojo?
zulu99
Site Admin

Post by zulu99 »

Air Mouse functionalities added to DroidMote

Now DroidMote work also like an air mouse. If you want try it, go in Client settings and enable the accelerometer.
kaileshm

Post by kaileshm »

Hey zulu99 /anyone, I've installed this ROM on Shield TV 2017, installed the latest version of Skype, but can't get the video chat working - voice calling is fine - this is the same scenario as stock I believe, but did you say that the ROM supports webcam. I need video chat through while watching IPTV on lounge TV display, as its for my elderly mum to stay in touch with other family/relatives, and skype has auto-connect/start feature when video/voice calls are coming through - please help urgently. Thanks, K.
zulu99
Site Admin

Post by zulu99 »

kaileshm wrote:Hey zulu99 /anyone, I've installed this ROM on Shield TV 2017, installed the latest version of Skype, but can't get the video chat working - voice calling is fine - this is the same scenario as stock I believe, but did you say that the ROM supports webcam. I need video chat through while watching IPTV on lounge TV display, as its for my elderly mum to stay in touch with other family/relatives, and skype has auto-connect/start feature when video/voice calls are coming through - please help urgently. Thanks, K.
In the past i tested with my Logitech C525 webcam in many video chat apps and the result was good.

Not all webcam are compatible but many UVC models should be compatible.

With Skype we had problems with mic, but with the audio of the hardware controller you can solve.

Try also various Skype app versions from apkmirror.com

Honestly i not tested with the new kernel.... But this are my tests with previous firmwares that have lower kernel version.