[ROM][Full Android Marshmallow for Shield TV][v.1.5]

Full Android Experience with NO Limits on Shield TV and Nexus Player
Dylan_Douglas

Re: [ROM][Full Android Marshmallow for Shield TV][v.1.5]

Post by Dylan_Douglas »

How do i install the stock Nvidia Shield Tv firmware? i am currently running this custom firmware.
Mogster

Post by Mogster »

Grab the latest stock firmware from https://developer.nvidia.com/gameworksdownload. Make sure you get the correct type (2015 or 2017, 16GB or Pro). Install according to the directions.
mariareese

Post by mariareese »

Fixed it with "xposed".. but I need a light weighted app as alternate for it .. is there any? please let me know .. thanku :D
Mogster

Post by Mogster »

Fixed what, exactly?
Violation2017

Post by Violation2017 »

Could Seriously Use a little help. I had originally taken my nvidia shield android tv 16 gb (2015 model) to my friends place and we rooted it using his pc following the nvidia website back then. and then we did the install process for the 1.2 marshmallow that was originally listed on xda's site. really upset they removed your stuff from their Zulu99. But glad your up somewhere new thank god for small favors. Anyways system was working fine then about a week ago one of my neighbor's kids got to messing around with my system and the little sob did a full system reboot. i finally was able to get google chrome and google play store and google play services latest versions installed but when i try to open them they open ok, but i am forever stuck in the downloading process. i have cleared the cache and data on play store and services. removed my google account and re-entered it uninstalled services and store to older versions all with the same results. can not for the life of me figure out what is blocking my downloads or how to fix this issue any help would be most welcomed.

Vio
zulu99
Site Admin

Post by zulu99 »

Violation2017 wrote:Could Seriously Use a little help. I had originally taken my nvidia shield android tv 16 gb (2015 model) to my friends place and we rooted it using his pc following the nvidia website back then. and then we did the install process for the 1.2 marshmallow that was originally listed on xda's site. really upset they removed your stuff from their Zulu99. But glad your up somewhere new thank god for small favors. Anyways system was working fine then about a week ago one of my neighbor's kids got to messing around with my system and the little sob did a full system reboot. i finally was able to get google chrome and google play store and google play services latest versions installed but when i try to open them they open ok, but i am forever stuck in the downloading process. i have cleared the cache and data on play store and services. removed my google account and re-entered it uninstalled services and store to older versions all with the same results. can not for the life of me figure out what is blocking my downloads or how to fix this issue any help would be most welcomed.

Vio
I suggest to install the last stock Nougat firmware and after install full Android Nougat.

This is Marshmallow, old.
Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help.
Donate with Paypal or Donate with Crypto
melendi

Post by melendi »

Hello gentlemen, I would like to ask any of you if there is any method to flash v1.5 /vendor (and if any upgrades will come /system too) without PC? My laptop broke down few months ago. On another android device I have Magisk installed with osm0sis ADB and Fastboot script but when I type "adb devices" or in Fastboot "fastboot devices" it shows that no device is connected and I tried both USB ports.

I have model 2017 16GB.
Mogster

Post by Mogster »

melendi wrote:Hello gentlemen, I would like to ask any of you if there is any method to flash v1.5 /vendor (and if any upgrades will come /system too) without PC? My laptop broke down few months ago. On another android device I have Magisk installed with osm0sis ADB and Fastboot script but when I type "adb devices" or in Fastboot "fastboot devices" it shows that no device is connected and I tried both USB ports.

I have model 2017 16GB.
You'll want to ask this in the Nougat thread - the 2017 model is not compatible with Marshmallow.
rabiyajamal45

Post by rabiyajamal45 »

Fixed it with "xposed". but I need a light weighted app as alternate for it . is there any? please let me know .. thank you
Mogster

Post by Mogster »

Fixed what, exactly?