[ROM][Full Android Oreo Emulator for PC][v.1.3]

Full Android Experience with NO Limits on Shield TV and Nexus Player
DroidMoteFan

Re: [ROM][Full Android Oreo Emulator for PC][v.1.3]

Post by DroidMoteFan »

anubhav3011 wrote:
DroidMoteFan wrote:Thank you! This is great information. I had no idea that you can modify these things with build.prop. I'm still learning. In fact, after your mention of it, I ended up googling and finding out a lot more information regarding it, and I can now see that the Magisk Hide Props Config basically does exactly the same as what you can do by manually editing build.prop yourself. It's just automated with the module, that's the only difference.

However, I'm still having some issues. Googling build.prop brought up a lot of information on how to edit it using real devices, but not emulators, so I just assumed that with an emulator you could edit the build.prop file found in the system-images folder on PC using Notepad. It does open up in notepad, and you can edit it of course, but none of the changes are reflected when booting into the emulator. So far I changed these: ro.product.model=ONEPLUS A6003 ro.product.brand=oneplus ro.build.fingerprint=OnePlus/OnePlus6/OnePlus6:8.1.0/OPM1.171019.011/06140300:user/release-keys but the information under "About device" still comes up as Android SDK built for x86, not OnePlus. From what I saw from google searches and videos on youtube, changing what I changed should change the Model under 'About device' and such. I ended up trying to do it exactly as I read online and saw in videos for real devices, which is by using a file explorer with root privileges to go into the system folder on the device, find the build.prop file, and edit it from there. I thought I found the solution when I did this because once I opened the build.prop file in the emulator, none of the changes I made using Notepad to the build.prop file found in the system-images folder on PC were reflected. Everything was still original, so I ended up using ES File Explorer's Note Editor to edit the file directly and then saved the changes and rebooted. Once again the information that shows up in 'About device' has still not changed. It's all original. SafetyNet also still does not pass. Maybe there's more information that I need to edit? Can you tell me all the information that I should be editing in build.prop to pass SafetyNet?

As for the SD issue, I already installed from scratch from when I attempted to flash Magisk 17.1 using flashify and bricked the emulator lol. By bricked I mean that it would force-close everytime I attempted to boot the emulator after that. I simply deleted everything and unpacked the original rar archive brand new. There is still no SD card, but it's not that big of a deal since I can work around it. I can install apps from the play store, I can download APK's to my PC and install using ADB if necessary, the internal storage is working fine, root works fine, MagiskHide works fine (I confirmed this by hiding root from Root Checker temporarily and it was not detected), so I'm happy with everything. The only thing I need now is to pass SafetyNet, then purchase DroidMote server and set that all up (this should be easy though), and I will be good to go.

I completely understand what you mean by patching the ramdisk.img with the Magisk Manager app. I read about how 1 way to root using Magisk is to patch the boot image of your device if you have it. In our case it's the ramdisk.img. I'm going to leave it alone for now since as you say, I should be able to do everything with 16.6 anyway. If it becomes necessary to update at a later time, then maybe I will attempt to patch the ramdisk.img

Anyway, can you help me with editing build.prop to pass SafetyNet? Molto grazie!
bro i think we are on the same page as i also want safetynet, please teach me how to pass it as i tried installing modules of magisk it doesnt install
I haven't gotten it to pass yet (if it's even possible with the emulator), but follow this thread because zulu may know how to get it passed. We will have to wait for replies.
zulu99
Site Admin

Post by zulu99 »

DroidMoteFan wrote:I just wanted to add one thing. The more I'm searching and learning, the more I'm beginning to believe that this all may be a lost cause. The reason is because of the basicIntegrity check. From what it looks like, setting build.prop fingerprint will help pass ctsprofile. but not basicIntegrity.

Here is the quote from the official Magisk documentation: "If you cannot even pass basicIntegrity, there are some serious issues! Even though in theory Magisk Modules can be hidden by MagiskHide, you should first try enabling Core-Only Mode and see if it makes any difference. If it still doesn’t pass, the ROM you’re using is the problem. If it passes, experiment and narrow down the problematic module(s)."

Another quote:

"What triggers SafetyNet?

There are two parts to the SafetyNet check, CTS Profile and Basic Integrity.

Examples of when ctsProfileMatch will report as false (failed):
- Uncertified device (the manufacturer haven't applied for Google certification)
- Unlocked bootloader
- Custom ROM
- Signs of system integrity compromise (rooting, etc)
- Signs of other attacks (Xposed, etc)

Examples of when basicIntegrity will report as false (failed):

Several (but not all) of the things mentioned above can be hidden by Magisk. See what Magisk can and cannot hide under Basics."

Under Basics it says this:

"Magisk can hide

Magisk and most modules (it depends on what the module does).
MagiskSU.
Unlocked bootloader.
Permissive SELinux.
Some prop values (see "Sensitive props").
The Magisk Manager (separate option in the Manager settings).

Magisk can not hide

Other known root apps (see "Detecting apps requiring root").
Remnants of previous root method, including any root management apps (a good way to remove most remnants of root is osm0sis unSU script).
Xposed (deactivate or uninstall). It doesn't matter if it's systemless, Magisk can't hide it.
USB/ADB Debugging (disable under Developer options in Android settings).
Developer options.
Some Magisk modules - Depending on what the module does, it may not be able to be hidden by MagiskHide.
Some modifications to /system. Make sure to use Magisk modules...

Make sure that your device conforms to the above requirements before continuing."

I also tried disabling both ADB debugging and developer options to see if that had any affect, but basicIntegrity still fails. So it looks like SafetyNet detects that it's an emulator. It sees something else in the system, regardless of fingerprint.

Have you been able to pass both ctsprofile and basicIntegrity on the emulator? I'm wondering if it's possible. Hoping to hear back from you soon :)
if you want try, edit the 2 lines signature in build.prop. Install es file explorer inside the emulator grant root permissions to es file explorer and open the file /system/build.prop inside the emulator. you need the signature from a real certified device. you must also delete the su binary in system/xbin folder otherwise safetynet not pass and you can't hide root. but i not tested the entire procedure to see if i can pass safetynet on the emulator. usually i use hardware devices.
Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help.
Donate with Paypal or Donate with Crypto
DroidMoteFan

Post by DroidMoteFan »

zulu99 wrote:
DroidMoteFan wrote:I just wanted to add one thing. The more I'm searching and learning, the more I'm beginning to believe that this all may be a lost cause. The reason is because of the basicIntegrity check. From what it looks like, setting build.prop fingerprint will help pass ctsprofile. but not basicIntegrity.

Here is the quote from the official Magisk documentation: "If you cannot even pass basicIntegrity, there are some serious issues! Even though in theory Magisk Modules can be hidden by MagiskHide, you should first try enabling Core-Only Mode and see if it makes any difference. If it still doesn’t pass, the ROM you’re using is the problem. If it passes, experiment and narrow down the problematic module(s)."

Another quote:

"What triggers SafetyNet?

There are two parts to the SafetyNet check, CTS Profile and Basic Integrity.

Examples of when ctsProfileMatch will report as false (failed):
- Uncertified device (the manufacturer haven't applied for Google certification)
- Unlocked bootloader
- Custom ROM

Examples of when basicIntegrity will report as false (failed):

Several (but not all) of the things mentioned above can be hidden by Magisk. See what Magisk can and cannot hide under Basics."

Under Basics it says this:

"Magisk can hide

Magisk and most modules (it depends on what the module does).
MagiskSU.
Unlocked bootloader.
Permissive SELinux.
Some prop values (see "Sensitive props").
The Magisk Manager (separate option in the Manager settings).

Magisk can not hide

Other known root apps (see "Detecting apps requiring root").
Remnants of previous root method, including any root management apps (a good way to remove most remnants of root is osm0sis unSU script).
Xposed (deactivate or uninstall). It doesn't matter if it's systemless, Magisk can't hide it.
USB/ADB Debugging (disable under Developer options in Android settings).
Developer options.
Some Magisk modules - Depending on what the module does, it may not be able to be hidden by MagiskHide.
Some modifications to /system. Make sure to use Magisk modules...

Make sure that your device conforms to the above requirements before continuing."

I also tried disabling both ADB debugging and developer options to see if that had any affect, but basicIntegrity still fails. So it looks like SafetyNet detects that it's an emulator. It sees something else in the system, regardless of fingerprint.

Have you been able to pass both ctsprofile and basicIntegrity on the emulator? I'm wondering if it's possible. Hoping to hear back from you soon :)
if you want try, edit the 2 lines signature in build.prop. Install es file explorer inside the emulator grant root permissions to es file explorer and open the file /system/build.prop inside the emulator. you need the signature from a real certified device. you must also delete the su binary in system/xbin folder otherwise safetynet not pass. but i not tested the entire procedure to see if i can pass safetynet on the emulator. usually i use hardware devices.
I know, i did this already. Read what I wrote in previous posts. The issue was that after I would make changes, the changes like the model name and such should be reflected under 'About device', but they're not, so I'm not sure if they're actually registering. I also was using a valid fingerprint that I found on XDA for the OnePlus 6. Besides that, even if we get it to pass, it will pass ctsprofile but not basicIntegrity. I don't think an emulator can pass basicIntegrity because basicIntegrity is the reason why Magisk says to make sure you only install it on stock or official ROM's. I think the emulator is being detected as non-stock, non-official. Something like this. If you google search how to pass SafetyNet on an emulator, you will not find ANY solutions lol. Nobody has posted a solution for this yet, and there are definitely many people out there that are interested because there are games that would be great to play on an emulator on PC, but they check SafetyNet. There is already someone else posting in here with the same interest. If you google, you will see some threads of people asking about this on XDA as well, but no solutions have been posted. If you end up being able to do this, you will definitely have a lot of interested people. I think hardware devices it's easy because stock hardware devices are already certified to pass both basicIntegrity and ctsprofile. Emulator is a whole different story.
DroidMoteFan

Post by DroidMoteFan »

UPDATE: I deleted the SU file from within the xbin folder. I also opened build.prop inside the emulator using ES File Explorer with root privileges and deleted all of the text. I then copied and pasted the text for this official build.prop for a Samsung Galaxy S9+ as follows:

# begin build properties
# autogenerated by buildinfo.sh
ro.build.id=R16NW
ro.build.display.id=R16NW.G965FXXU1ARCC
ro.build.version.incremental=G965FXXU1ARCC
ro.build.version.sdk=26
ro.build.version.preview_sdk=0
ro.build.version.codename=REL
ro.build.version.all_codenames=REL
ro.build.version.release=8.0.0
ro.build.version.security_patch=2018-03-01
ro.build.version.base_os=
ro.build.version.security_index=1
ro.build.date=Thu Mar 22 20:49:44 KST 2018
ro.build.date.utc=1521719384
ro.build.type=user
ro.build.user=dpi
ro.build.host=SWDD6201
ro.build.tags=release-keys
ro.build.flavor=star2ltexx-user
ro.product.model=SM-G965F
ro.product.brand=samsung
# ro.build.product is obsolete; use ro.product.device
ro.build.product=star2lte
ro.product.name=star2ltexx
ro.product.device=star2lte
# ro.product.cpu.abi and ro.product.cpu.abi2 are obsolete,
# use ro.product.cpu.abilist instead.
ro.product.cpu.abi=arm64-v8a
ro.product.cpu.abilist=arm64-v8a,armeabi-v7a,armeabi
ro.product.cpu.abilist32=armeabi-v7a,armeabi
ro.product.cpu.abilist64=arm64-v8a
ro.product.manufacturer=samsung
ro.product.locale=en-GB
ro.wifi.channels=
# Do not try to parse description, fingerprint, or thumbprint
ro.build.description=star2ltexx-user 8.0.0 R16NW G965FXXU1ARCC release-keys
ro.build.fingerprint=samsung/star2ltexx/star2lte:8.0.0/R16NW/G965FXXU1ARCC:user/release-keys
ro.build.characteristics=phone,emulator
# Samsung Specific Properties
ro.build.PDA=G965FXXU1ARCC
ro.build.official.release=true
ro.config.rm_preload_enabled=1
ro.build.changelist=13138380
ro.product_ship=true
ro.chipname=exynos9810
# end build properties

#
# HWUI_BUILD_PROPERTIES
#
ro.hwui.texture_cache_size=88
ro.hwui.layer_cache_size=58
ro.hwui.path_cache_size=16
ro.hwui.texture_cache_flushrate=0.4
ro.hwui.shape_cache_size=4
ro.hwui.gradient_cache_size=2
ro.hwui.drop_shadow_cache_size=6
ro.hwui.r_buffer_cache_size=8
ro.hwui.text_small_cache_width=1024
ro.hwui.text_small_cache_height=1024
ro.hwui.text_large_cache_width=4096
ro.hwui.text_large_cache_height=2048
#
# from device/samsung/star2lte/system.prop
#
#
# system.prop for universal9810
#

ro.arch=exynos9810
ro.kernel.qemu=0
ro.kernel.qemu.gles=2
persist.demo.hdmirotationlock=false

#Enable DSDS
#persist.radio.multisim.config=dsds

#Enable S.LSI USB settings
dev.usbsetting.embedded=on

#network type
ro.telephony.default_network=9

#RILD debug level setting
ro.debug_level=0x494d

# Specify a vendor RIL and a device node
rild.libpath=/system/lib64/libsec-ril.so
rild.libargs=-d /dev/umts_ipc0

# read DS/SS property
import /efs/factory.prop

# Disable ConsumerIR
config.disable_consumerir=true
#
# ADDITIONAL_BUILD_PROPERTIES
#
ro.product.first_api_level=26
ro.build.version.sem=2601
ro.build.version.sep=90000
ro.treble.enabled=true
ro.build.selinux=1
persist.sys.dalvik.vm.lib.2=libart.so
dalvik.vm.isa.arm64.variant=exynos-m3
dalvik.vm.isa.arm64.features=default
dalvik.vm.isa.arm.variant=cortex-a15
dalvik.vm.isa.arm.features=default
ro.config.knox=v30
ro.config.tima=1
ro.config.timaversion=3.0
ro.config.iccc_version=3.0
ro.config.dmverity=true
ro.config.kap_default_on=true
ro.config.kap=true
net.bt.name=Android
dalvik.vm.stack-trace-file=/data/anr/traces.txt
ro.expect.recovery_id=0x180f2b001eec8237ce6099e91f af256217982a0b000000000000000000000000

I saved the file and rebooted. All of the information in 'About device' is unchanged. It's still original and says Android SDK etc. It even shows the original security patch date and not the the one in the above build.prop for the S9+. The information in the build.prop file has indeed changed. I always went back to it to check if anything reverted, but it didn't, so I don't know. The changes are not registering with the emulator, and ctsprofile and basicIntegrity both still fail. I'm out of options and give up lol. If you end up testing this for yourself and figuring it out, definitely post here and let me know, zulu. Thanks for all the help :)
zulu99
Site Admin

Post by zulu99 »

DroidMoteFan wrote:UPDATE: I deleted the SU file from within the xbin folder. I also opened build.prop inside the emulator using ES File Explorer with root privileges and deleted all of the text. I then copied and pasted the text for this official build.prop for a Samsung Galaxy S9+ as follows:

# begin build properties
ro.build.id=R16NW
ro.build.version.sdk=26
ro.build.type=user
ro.build.user=dpi
ro.build.host=SWDD6201
ro.product.brand=samsung
ro.product.locale=en-GB
ro.wifi.channels=
ro.build.fingerprint=samsung/star2ltexx/star2lte:8.0.0/R16NW/G965FXXU1ARCC:user/release-keys
ro.product_ship=true
ro.chipname=exynos9810
# end build properties

#
# HWUI_BUILD_PROPERTIES
#
#
#
#
#

ro.arch=exynos9810
ro.kernel.qemu=0
ro.kernel.qemu.gles=2

#Enable DSDS

#network type

ro.debug_level=0x494d

# read DS/SS property
import /efs/factory.prop

# Disable ConsumerIR
#
#
ro.treble.enabled=true
ro.build.selinux=1
ro.config.knox=v30
ro.config.tima=1
ro.config.dmverity=true
ro.config.kap=true
net.bt.name=Android
ro.expect.recovery_id=0x180f2b001eec8237ce6099e91f af256217982a0b000000000000000000000000

I saved the file and rebooted. All of the information in 'About device' is unchanged. It's still original and says Android SDK etc. It even shows the original security patch date and not the the one in the above build.prop for the S9+. The information in the build.prop file has indeed changed. I always went back to it to check if anything reverted, but it didn't, so I don't know. The changes are not registering with the emulator, and ctsprofile and basicIntegrity both still fail. I'm out of options and give up lol. If you end up testing this for yourself and figuring it out, definitely post here and let me know, zulu. Thanks for all the help :)
have you cleared data and cahe of google play app ?

check with terminal emulator if the parameters in build.prop are active.

you can use the command getprop

anyway with an emulator is not simple fake safetynet, but the base is this with a real device.
Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help.
DroidMoteFan

Post by DroidMoteFan »

Thanks for the continued help, zulu :)

I completely cleared data for Google, Google Play Movies & TV, Google Play Music, Google Play services, Google Play Store, and then rebooted. Nothing has changed with that. Information in 'About device' is still the same. ctsprofile and basicIntegrity still fail.

However, you may be on to something with terminal emulator. I opened that up and used the command you gave, getprop, and everything is original! So the changes made to build.prop in the system folder are not activating. If I open build.prop with ES File Explorer with root privileges, the information in the file has indeed changed, but none of the parameters are active as you suspected. The same goes for the build.prop file on PC in the system-images folder. I can change the parameters in there, but none become active. Very strange! So yes, I'm sure this is why the information in 'About device' is not changing, and why ctsprofile is not passing. However, even if I am able to get the parameters to become active and pass ctsprofile, basicIntegrity will still not pass. Unless you know of a way?

Is there a way for me to edit build.prop using terminal emulator? I'm thinking that since terminal emulator is able to read the actual active parameters, then maybe if I can edit those active parameters from within there then they will indeed change. I've been google searching before replying here, and I found a post on a forum that says this:

"have your tried using "vi" or "nano" command from within terminal emulator?
Always make a backup copy before making/saving any changes!!
"su"
"cd system"
"ls -l" --- shows permissions of files/folders.
build.prop is showing up as rw,r,r on my phone so after you 'su' you should be able to change and it stick. You will have to use the editor from terminal to edit build.prop .
"vi build.prop"
then edit what you want, but not sure what the exit & save commands are on droid device. On linux when using " vi " it's " :q " to save and exit."

I did the commands su, cd system, ls -l and build.prop shows as -rw-r--r-- so it should be 100% functioning as rewritable. I also tried the commands 'vi build.prop' and 'nano build.prop' but neither of those work. I get 'sh: vi: not found' and 'sh: nano not found'.

Also, if I use ADB to run the command 'adb shell settings get global device_name' the response comes back as 'Android SDK built for x86' so the build.prop parameters are definitely not changing. I can attempt to edit build.prop using ADB or terminal emulator if there is a way to do it and you can let me know.
DroidMoteFan

Post by DroidMoteFan »

zulu99 wrote:
DroidMoteFan wrote:UPDATE: I deleted the SU file from within the xbin folder. I also opened build.prop inside the emulator using ES File Explorer with root privileges and deleted all of the text. I then copied and pasted the text for this official build.prop for a Samsung Galaxy S9+ as follows:

# begin build properties
ro.build.id=R16NW
ro.build.version.sdk=26
ro.build.type=user
ro.build.user=dpi
ro.build.host=SWDD6201
ro.product.brand=samsung
ro.product.locale=en-GB
ro.wifi.channels=
ro.product_ship=true
ro.chipname=exynos9810
# end build properties

#
# HWUI_BUILD_PROPERTIES
#
#
#
#
#

ro.arch=exynos9810
ro.kernel.qemu=0
ro.kernel.qemu.gles=2

#Enable DSDS

#network type

ro.debug_level=0x494d

# read DS/SS property
import /efs/factory.prop

# Disable ConsumerIR
#
#
ro.treble.enabled=true
ro.build.selinux=1
ro.config.knox=v30
ro.config.tima=1
ro.config.dmverity=true
ro.config.kap=true
net.bt.name=Android

have you cleared data and cahe of google play app ?

check with terminal emulator if the parameters in build.prop are active.

you can use the command getprop

anyway with an emulator is not simple fake safetynet, but the base is this with a real device.
Just to add. I also tried doing 'adb pull /system/build.prop' to see what the file would look like, and it's exactly the same as the file in the emulator. The parameters are indeed changed, but of course none are active when looking under 'About device' or with getprop in terminal emulator.
laxmmxucb

Post by laxmmxucb »

Is it possible to update to magisk v17.1? Or can you guys please release a version with magisk v17.1? Thank you very much.
zulu99
Site Admin

Post by zulu99 »

laxmmxucb wrote:Is it possible to update to magisk v17.1? Or can you guys please release a version with magisk v17.1? Thank you very much.
I will update, but you can do this also by yourself.

Get ramdisk.img and kernel and produce a standard boot.img

Patch the created boot.img with magisk manger.

Unpack the boot.img so you can get the new patched ramdosk.img that you can replace with the original.
laxmmxucb

Post by laxmmxucb »

zulu99 wrote:
laxmmxucb wrote:Is it possible to update to magisk v17.1? Or can you guys please release a version with magisk v17.1? Thank you very much.
I will update, but you can do this also by yourself.

Get ramdisk.img and kernel and produce a standard boot.img

Patch the created boot.img with magisk manger.

Unpack the boot.img so you can get the new patched ramdosk.img that you can replace with the original.
Okay I tried but Magisk Manager could not unpack the boot image. Maybe I did something wrong.

Does I've to unpack die ramdisk.img file before? Or can you please give me clearly insturction how I have to create the boot.img?
And with kernel you mean the "kernel-ranchu-64" file in /system-images. right?

Can you please activate the privat message function for me so I can contact you personaly.