[ROM][Full Android Oreo for Shield TV][v.1.10]

Full Android Experience with NO Limits on Shield TV and Nexus Player
Stevie G

Re: [ROM][Full Android Oreo for Shield TV][v.1.10]

Post by Stevie G »

Any recommendations for blocking ads. anythng i play or not in use, ads popping up everywhere.
please help with annoying ads
MickG

Post by MickG »

Stevie G wrote:Any recommendations for blocking ads. anythng i play or not in use, ads popping up everywhere.
Google is your friend mate,do a search and youl find out quickly what you looking for.
hugh a

Post by hugh a »

Stevie G wrote:Any recommendations for blocking ads. anythng i play or not in use, ads popping up everywhere.
i use adguard works well including youtube
Topcat

Post by Topcat »

greystash wrote:TileRoot is good to hide nav bar as well as notification bar
Cheers tried various hide notification and amazon still crashes system ui every time I start playing a video when it tries to overlay notification bar. It is UK version of prime video.
I also get system ui crash when allowing apps access but that goes away once I have allowed access.
I might try another reinstall as I do like the layout and fact full android available.
snake218

Post by snake218 »

To hide navbar and status bar:
- install xposed magisk module.
- Install gravitybox xposed module
- in gravitybox, go to display settings and set expanded desktop mode to immersive
- now in gravitybox go to quicksettings management, active the master switch, then in statusbar quicksettings tile enable the "expanded desktop" tile

Now normally add the expanded desktop tile to your status bar and activate/deactivate when needed. Navbar still pops if you need to (put cursor at screen bottom) , even with the expanded desktop mode on.
leafar

Post by leafar »

I did finally install the full Android Oreo in 2015 shield pro, but I having problems with magisk that it doesn’t mount the system uninstalled couple times and install again and I can’t the modules install and work, I believe the only thing is working is root permission. And the other is I can’t flash or install TWRP recovery try 3.1.1.1, no even booting.
There’s a solutions it would be appreciated thanks
By the way thanks for keeping doing a great job with this device followed you from long time, even in freaktab and your applications bought all and droidmote works perfectly .
Wvrent

Post by Wvrent »

Rechims wrote: If I change qemu.hw.mainkeys=0 to qemu.hw.mainkeys=1, I get a black screen after restarting. If I move my mouse, there is red diagonal stripe on the black screen.
I'm now getting this as well. Last night my Bluetooth keyboard lost its pairing and when I tried to re-pair it the system when into flip out mode trying to figure out if stock setting of Nvidia setting was going to handle it. Somewhere in the forum's someone recommended toggling airplane mode on and off and then restarting and how I'm in the red diagonal stripe mode as well. The power button gives me power off, reboot, sleep and airplane options but everything else is borked. And I just got everything tweaked.... Sigh
droidkid

Post by droidkid »

Hi,

Nvidia just dropped new firmware 7.2.3....
snake218

Post by snake218 »

New Nvidia update.
Question: when updating custom rom (when eventually is released) , factory reset its necessary? What would be the right update steps?
zulu99
Site Admin

Post by zulu99 »

droidkid wrote:Hi,

Nvidia just dropped new firmware 7.2.3....
i create new full android only when the image is public and definitive. the 7.2.3 is just a development test image for now....
Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help.
Donate with Paypal or Donate with Crypto