[ROM][Full Android Oreo for Shield TV][v.1.10]

Full Android Experience with NO Limits on Shield TV and Nexus Player
jbsasuke
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:24 am

Re: [ROM][Full Android Oreo for Shield TV][v.1.3]

Postby jbsasuke » Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:41 pm

greetings I could update the boot_foster for 7.0.2 I want to root my nvidia shield tv 2015 with magisk to use droidmote with all its functions thanks for your good job

User avatar
zulu99
Site Admin
Posts: 2469
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:42 am

Re: [ROM][Full Android Oreo for Shield TV][v.1.3]

Postby zulu99 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:14 pm

Andro.Gamer wrote:Is there any way to upgrade from one version of Android Full to another? Because if I have the v1.3 and then the v1.4 comes out and I already have many things installed and configured I would not want to start from scratch one more time. As for the BUGS I see that the broken sound continues, it takes longer to boot AF, before stock OREO started very fast, I do not know why.

I bought DroidMote Server and Touch Profile, I would like to know if TOUCH PROFILE is going to stay like this or I could receive some update because it is very limited of buttons to assign in a HADWARE CONTROLLER, for example for games like PUNG MOBILE or Creative Destruction missing many buttons and does not have a DIRECTIONAL PAD to assign separately from the Left Stick that works for both. I would appreciate an answer


From a full Android version to another,
if the update is not so big, you can flash the system image without wipe. IN this way you not lose data.

------------------------
Touch Profile Creator map the buttons of the DroidMote software controller ( that have more buttons than an hardware controller) and the buttons of an hardware controller.

If an hardware controller have a limited number of buttons, is a thing that i can't solve. Because i not create hardware controllers. :)

I'm joking, but the reality is that hardware controllers not have sufficient buttons to map everything. For this reason you have also the touch mouse on right stick. With Touch Mouse you can do not frequents actions when the game have many buttons.

DIRECTIONAL PAD can't be separated from left stick actions, because also if the mapping is the same, the resulting movment is different.
Some games need the DPAd, others Analog stick

Anyway Pubg mobile is playable:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIgHVdxO6Dw

Take confidence with the controller on phone, accept the idea, and you'll see that you'll forget the hardware controllers.
I could play with hardware controllers, but every day i play with my phone as controller. Because I got used to it. And is more simple use the mouse or Touch Mouse on Phone.
Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help.
Donate with Paypal or Donate with Crypto

User avatar
zulu99
Site Admin
Posts: 2469
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:42 am

Re: [ROM][Full Android Oreo for Shield TV][v.1.3]

Postby zulu99 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:20 pm

jbsasuke wrote:greetings I could update the boot_foster for 7.0.2 I want to root my nvidia shield tv 2015 with magisk to use droidmote with all its functions thanks for your good job


You can use 7.0.1 on 7.0.2 without problems.
7.0.1 and 7.0.2 are almost identical.
Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help.
Donate with Paypal or Donate with Crypto

milkybar1983
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:55 pm

Re: [ROM][Full Android Oreo for Shield TV][v.1.3]

Postby milkybar1983 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:26 pm

another bug: the youtube pause button overlay won't disappear when going fullscreen

User avatar
Andro.Gamer
Posts: 49
Joined: Sat May 13, 2017 5:58 am

Re: [ROM][Full Android Oreo for Shield TV][v.1.3]

Postby Andro.Gamer » Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:28 pm

It is not about HARDWARE CONTROLLER is limited of buttons, it is about tactile games are complex commands on screen and at least THE CREATOR OF TACTICAL PROFILES should have the option of being able to assign the DIRECTIONAL PAD separately from the MAIN STICK.

User avatar
zulu99
Site Admin
Posts: 2469
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:42 am

Re: [ROM][Full Android Oreo for Shield TV][v.1.3]

Postby zulu99 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:33 pm

milkybar1983 wrote:another bug: the youtube pause button overlay won't disappear when going fullscreen


check what you installed that create this problem.

i don't have problems with youtube, but strange apps can cause this problem.

or maybe i not understand what you wrote.

You are talking about the youtube app, the browser with youtube or what ?
Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help.
Donate with Paypal or Donate with Crypto

jbsasuke
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:24 am

Re: [ROM][Full Android Oreo for Shield TV][v.1.3]

Postby jbsasuke » Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:42 pm

zulu99 wrote:
jbsasuke wrote:greetings I could update the boot_foster for 7.0.2 I want to root my nvidia shield tv 2015 with magisk to use droidmote with all its functions thanks for your good job


You can use 7.0.1 on 7.0.2 without problems.
7.0.1 and 7.0.2 are almost identical.




thank you very much for your answer another question for root with magisk and its boot patch is just flash by fatboot and install manager magisk or I have to install Magisk-v16.0 and install twrp too

PLAY911
Posts: 32
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:33 pm

Re: [ROM][Full Android Oreo for Shield TV][v.1.3]

Postby PLAY911 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:51 pm

Zulu would you update or rather stay in Nougat?
Thx
Regards

User avatar
zulu99
Site Admin
Posts: 2469
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:42 am

Re: [ROM][Full Android Oreo for Shield TV][v.1.3]

Postby zulu99 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:52 pm

jbsasuke wrote:
zulu99 wrote:
jbsasuke wrote:greetings I could update the boot_foster for 7.0.2 I want to root my nvidia shield tv 2015 with magisk to use droidmote with all its functions thanks for your good job


You can use 7.0.1 on 7.0.2 without problems.
7.0.1 and 7.0.2 are almost identical.




thank you very much for your answer another question for root with magisk and its boot patch is just flash by fatboot and install manager magisk or I have to install Magisk-v16.0 and install twrp too


all is write in the fist post.

you must only install the patched boot image in first post and when the firmware start, install magisk manager.
Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help.
Donate with Paypal or Donate with Crypto

User avatar
zulu99
Site Admin
Posts: 2469
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:42 am

Re: [ROM][Full Android Oreo for Shield TV][v.1.3]

Postby zulu99 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:53 pm

PLAY911 wrote:Zulu would you update or rather stay in Nougat?
Thx
Regards


if you not realized, this is the 3 version of OREO
Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help.
Donate with Paypal or Donate with Crypto


Return to “Full Android firmwares for Shield Android TV, Nexus Player and PC”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests