Hi!!!the Update 8.0.1 is now avable!!!!
MickG

Re: [ROM][Full Android PIE for Shield TV][v.1.0]

Post by MickG »

Where is link for download mate??
elpaablo

Post by elpaablo »

arthur1985 wrote:Hi!!!the Update 8.0.1 is now avable!!!!
So what? The part that matters the most will be the same (you'll install same system image on top of the update), so you'll faster break (in case of vendor incompatibility) than fix things.
MickG

Post by MickG »

arthur1985 wrote:
Hi!!!the Update 8.0.1 is now avable!!!!
Do you have a link for download mate??
arthur1985

Post by arthur1985 »

Hi it is not an Nvidia Center Download to see . Nvidia shield fulll pie 1.0 ist der best i have no Problem, Thanks for your heart work
arthur1985

Post by arthur1985 »

Could anyone share the shield 2015 16g ota zip please ,im stuck at the nvidia logo :oops: :cry:
idxinfosys

Post by idxinfosys »

thanks zulu99 for all the work on this rom.

Quick question, is there a way to remove the white box (focus) that the Nvidia remotes leave on screen when being used. The reason I ask is that I use a touchscreen and the white box isnt relevant to the touchscreen clicking location (Also if you swipe between screens, the box stays in the same location, even though you have swiped). Can the box be disabled, or say go away after 3 seconds of no remote being used?
Otisrhw

Post by Otisrhw »

Anyone have crashing when the assistant is activated? I have had this problem in the past and installed something to fix it but I forget now. Everytime someone says "Ok Google" in my house witch is often because everything is smart, my sheild freezes and I get pop ups that say system process is not responding, Google is is not responding and I can't close them, can't click wait or anything, it just loops and flashes, I have to reboot.
Please I've searched everywhere!
Lenana

Post by Lenana »

Though skeptical at first due to lack of nvidia settings, this full pie rom turns out to be actually very decent with some tweaks and mods. Thanks @zulu99. I see your point now. Ofcourse there will be some nvidia stuff you will have to give up like nvidia share, hdmi settings and the like. For me its better than stock!
https://mega.nz/#!1NtHDA6Y!4bI1vDwmiyYJ ... vf46KlHpvI
elpaablo

Post by elpaablo »

Lenana wrote:Though skeptical at first due to lack of nvidia settings, this full pie rom turns out to be actually very decent with some tweaks and mods. Thanks @zulu99. I see your point now. Ofcourse there will be some nvidia stuff you will have to give up like nvidia share, hdmi settings and the like. For me its better than stock!
https://mega.nz/#!1NtHDA6Y!4bI1vDwmiyYJ ... vf46KlHpvI
What mods did you apply? Do you have full root access (with write to system permission)?