I can't play with friends

Discussion about DroidMote Client
SmaKenid

I can't play with friends

Post by SmaKenid »

Good morning (or afternoon, evening).
I have fifa 13 installed on my pc and the server droidmote. I have two
android phones (one for me and one for my friend) on which I installed clients. The installation went well, I get a properly connect the two phones on the same server but I am unable to play multiplayer with my friend. The problem is that both controllers have the same identification number (number 1) and what I've noticed from the emulator xbox 360. In fact, when I launch x360-emulator, I see the two phones work only in the "controller 1" and none of them work in the "controller 2". There must be a way to fix that.

In fact I love this application, this is the best .... :D
zulu99
Site Admin

Re: I can't play with friends

Post by zulu99 »

You have right.

Infact only in Windows and not in Linux and Android, two client control the same controller.

Instead , in windows, with multi-touch games (windows 8 games), you can create different touch profiles for differents clients. in This way you can play with your friend well.

the only one solution to play with your friend, when you are simulating a real controller in windows, is , if the game permit this, to use different button. Example: you use a, b, c, and your friend use d, e, f, (this is only an example, you can use different buttons)
Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help.
Donate with Paypal or Donate with Crypto