problems with touchmouse

Discussion about DroidMote Client
eru

problems with touchmouse

Post by eru »

well the problem is that i start the game thn when i have to make a touch movement and when i tick the touchmouse option on settings. the mouse arrow turns into a red poit, correct , butit get stuck in the top left cormer and dont response.
when normal mouse is activated works properly.

server is runing on a mk908v3. jjhmod last universal rom
client on a xperia neo v. official rom

thx. hope we can solve it asap.
zulu99
Site Admin

Re: problems with touchmouse

Post by zulu99 »

you need to select a touch profile to use the touch mouse. also a generic touch profile for other games. the important part is that in this touch profile you have the correct server device scree resolution and orientation. If you have problems start the droidmote server icon again.
Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help.
Donate with Paypal or Donate with Crypto
eru

Post by eru »

I tried both touch profiles that comes with the client. so i have to edit some kind of file or i have to create a new touch profile?
zulu99
Site Admin

Post by zulu99 »

eru wrote:I tried both touch profiles that comes with the client. so i have to edit some kind of file or i have to create a new touch profile?
the client not install automatically touch profiles. to have the touch mouse working, create a simple fake touch profile. get a screen shot from a game in your server device, load the screenshot on touch profile creator (the windows version is free downloadable in this forum). take attention to the field orientation. usually 0 for all devices that have default visualization in landscape. for portrait mode +90. the screen dimention is taken automatically from the screen shot of your game. save and this is your touch profile that can work for the touch mouse. only the touch mouse require only orientation and remote screen size. instead a touch profile for a real game need also the the positioning of all the other buttons of the game.

whan you have your touch profile, copy it in download folder of your client device. go in droidmote client -> settings -> enable touch mouse and after select touch profile and select the touch profile created by you.

you can read this basic guide about droidmote client https://www.videomap.it/dmcguide.htm
Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help.
Donate with Paypal or Donate with Crypto