crashes when entering settings

Discussion about DroidMote Client
markasread

crashes when entering settings

Post by markasread »

Ive got a new phone . Moto G with 4.3 stock .

The client app crashes when i tap on menu > settings. This makes the app useless since i cant put in the password.

It is fine with all the other sections in the menu .
zulu99
Site Admin

Re: crashes when entering settings

Post by zulu99 »

markasread wrote:Ive got a new phone . Moto G with 4.3 stock .

The client app crashes when i tap on menu > settings. This makes the app useless since i cant put in the password.

It is fine with all the other sections in the menu .
this is very strange spacially in a new phone. try to attach the log of the error if you can.

it work well on thousand of devices also with new version of android 4.3 and 4.4

what is your client version ?
Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help.
Donate with Paypal or Donate with Crypto
markasread

Post by markasread »

Ive sent a report a few times through the option to send report when app crashes. I dont know if that goes to you or not. How would i get a error log to attach here
zulu99
Site Admin

Post by zulu99 »

markasread wrote:Ive sent a report a few times through the option to send report when app crashes. I dont know if that goes to you or not. How would i get a error log to attach here
with adb and logcat

i can't reproduce the problem. for this reason i can't see the error. if someone with same phone model want help i'm at disposal.
Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help.
Donate with Paypal or Donate with Crypto
markasread

Post by markasread »

It looks like the latest update of droidmote solved the problem. Everything seems to be working