windows Client or Browser client

Discussion about DroidMote Client
Tizzy

windows Client or Browser client

Post by Tizzy »

Hi all, I have a flatscreen with an androidstick MK809III mostly dedicated to displaying photo's from my twitter feeds (Social frame app displaying earth and astronomy HD photo's) but also as a multimonitor for my security IP cams around the house. I currently use one of my tablets as the droid client and life is good. It might be better though if I could access the droid server when using my PC. Perhaps even a webinterface as I do with my IP cams. Is this a viable function?
zulu99
Site Admin

Re: windows Client or Browser client

Post by zulu99 »

Tizzy wrote:Hi all, I have a flatscreen with an androidstick MK809III mostly dedicated to displaying photo's from my twitter feeds (Social frame app displaying earth and astronomy HD photo's) but also as a multimonitor for my security IP cams around the house. I currently use one of my tablets as the droid client and life is good. It might be better though if I could access the droid server when using my PC. Perhaps even a webinterface as I do with my IP cams. Is this a viable function?
You can install the client in windows inside bluestack or also inside others android emulator.
Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help.
Donate with Paypal or Donate with Crypto
Tizzy

Post by Tizzy »

Thanks, tried Bluestack but it doesnt pick my mouse up so unusable, then tried Genymotion but that just wont start up properly and keeps crashing. Now running the standard SDK emulator but it takes forever to start-up! Is there no other way of simulating the droidremote interface on windows?
zulu99
Site Admin

Post by zulu99 »

In bluestack when the client was connected, to move the remote mouse, take the left hardware mouse button down and move on the touchpad tab of droidmote client.
Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help.
zulu99
Site Admin

Post by zulu99 »