How to Keep Mouse and Scroll Pressed?

Discussion about DroidMote Client
BeeX2

How to Keep Mouse and Scroll Pressed?

Post by BeeX2 »

Hi zulu99

I have a Beelink X2 Tvbox (Allwinner H3) and Droidmote Works very well.

But i want to know if is possible to make the left mouse button pressed and the scroll.

When i keep my finger on mouse button activate the left button but desactivate automatically and the same with the scroll. And with the mouse i think is better the cursor in the screen keep stopped.

Thanks for your work
zulu99
Site Admin

Re: How to Keep Mouse and Scroll Pressed?

Post by zulu99 »

BeeX2 wrote:Hi zulu99

I have a Beelink X2 Tvbox (Allwinner H3) and Droidmote Works very well.

But i want to know if is possible to make the left mouse button pressed and the scroll.

When i keep my finger on mouse button activate the left button but desactivate automatically and the same with the scroll. And with the mouse i think is better the cursor in the screen keep stopped.

Thanks for your work

when you have "fast scroll" enabled in Client Settings, the first long press enable scroll mode, the second long press enable drag mode.
drag mode mean left mouse button always pressed.

one tap to return in normal mouse mode.

This is very useful because you can use the mouse functionalities without watch the phone, especially when you assume relaxed position on your couch.
Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help.
Donate with Paypal or Donate with Crypto
BeeX2

Post by BeeX2 »

Thanks for your answer.

Maybe i didn't explain well.

I use an app that i can watch TV Channels and to change the Channels i need press the left button and slide my finger to the left (up channel) or to the right (down channel). To change some channels i need first make a long press and a slide and this movemente desactivate the left button.

What i suggest is an option that make the left button pressed always, even i tap (slide for the right or to the left) and the cursor on the the tv stay still in the same place.

Briefly the cursor stay still in the same place and the left button always pressed.

Thanks
zulu99
Site Admin

Post by zulu99 »

BeeX2 wrote:Thanks for your answer.

Maybe i didn't explain well.

I use an app that i can watch TV Channels and to change the Channels i need press the left button and slide my finger to the left (up channel) or to the right (down channel). To change some channels i need first make a long press and a slide and this movemente desactivate the left button.

What i suggest is an option that make the left button pressed always, even i tap (slide for the right or to the left) and the cursor on the the tv stay still in the same place.

Briefly the cursor stay still in the same place and the left button always pressed.

Thanks

you can try with a two finger multi touch gesture.
point the mouse where you want and from this point with two fingers very close on touchpad perform the multi touch gesture. move the two fingers very close left or right.

But should work also with a normal drag action with the mouse. long press second time to active drag, move your finger left or right. only a tap deactivate, not the movment right or left. maybe you phone is too sensitive ? is not normal that the drag is deactived when you move your finger without a tap.

if not work you can create a touch profile. if you send me the link of the app i can test and explain with more details.

Anyway, for sure there is a way to do what you want.
Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help.
BeeX2

Post by BeeX2 »

Thanks

The two fingers works for change the channels. But there is a way to make this gesture with only one finger with the thumb?

Now i know that to change the channels i need the left button pressed and tap+slide right or left.

And this is why when i press two times to press the left button and i do the gesture it desactivate.

Can you explain me how i can create a touch profile only to be possible tap+slide (right or left) with left mouse button pressed?

Thanks
zulu99
Site Admin

Post by zulu99 »

BeeX2 wrote:Thanks

The two fingers works for change the channels. But there is a way to make this gesture with only one finger with the thumb?

Now i know that to change the channels i need the left button pressed and tap+slide right or left.

And this is why when i press two times to press the left button and i do the gesture it desactivate.

Can you explain me how i can create a touch profile only to be possible tap+slide (right or left) with left mouse button pressed?

Thanks
should be very simple and intuitive create a touch profile
https://www.videomap.it/tpguide.htm

if you send to me the link of the app, i can create the profile for you. Mainly you take a screenshot of the app UI and add a button. when you add a button you can select how this button work, like normal tap, swipe left right up down. For you should be the action swipe left and swipe right
BeeX2

Post by BeeX2 »

Unfortunately the app only works in my country. But calls Nos Tv and needs a password from my Isp Provider.

By the way i take a screenshot from my Tv and the buttons can be in the middle of the screen.

https://mega.nz/#!c1IzWJCR!HY7ncbY0SvwH ... oYzvkeiUpQ

Can you make the profile to me?
BeeX2

Post by BeeX2 »

Swipe to right on the left side and swipe to the left on the right side.
zulu99
Site Admin

Post by zulu99 »

BeeX2 wrote:Swipe to right on the left side and swipe to the left on the right side.
To create a touch profile, i need to know the screen resolution of your Server device.
the touch profile depends on your screen resolution.

Please le me know the screen resolution of your Server device.

Also if i not understand why you not use two fingers to swipe left and right.
BeeX2

Post by BeeX2 »

The screen resolution is 1280x720.

I prefer use just the thumb because is more similar than a TV Remote Control that we use just one hand.

If i use two fingers to swipe i need use two hands. Is just because is more pratical.

Thanks.