Wrong Drivers Installed

Discussion about DroidMote Client
blueeyiz702

Wrong Drivers Installed

Post by blueeyiz702 »

I did this part before i noticed the windows 8 install instruction and nothing works!

DRIVER INSTALLATION: (Only in 64 bit versions of Windows you must disable driver signature)

1) Go to the Start menu and type cmd.exe in the Search Bar. Right click on cmd.exe and choose Run as Administrator.

2) In the shell window, copy paste the following and hit Enter.(for disable driver signature verification)

bcdedit.exe -set loadoptions DDISABLE_INTEGRITY_CHECKS
bcdedit.exe -set TESTSIGNING ON

3) restart the computer

4) Go to the Start menu and type cmd.exe in the Search Bar. Right click on cmd.exe and choose Run as Administrator.

5) go to your driver folder, x32 if you have windows 32 bit or x64 if you have windows 64 bit

6) In the shell window, copy paste the following and hit Enter

uninstall.bat

install.bat

the screenshot shows what happens when i enter cmds into cmd prompt,help!
IMG_20170729_151259.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
zulu99
Site Admin

Re: Wrong Drivers Installed

Post by zulu99 »

blueeyiz702 wrote:I did this part before i noticed the windows 8 install instruction and nothing works!

DRIVER INSTALLATION: (Only in 64 bit versions of Windows you must disable driver signature)

1) Go to the Start menu and type cmd.exe in the Search Bar. Right click on cmd.exe and choose Run as Administrator.

2) In the shell window, copy paste the following and hit Enter.(for disable driver signature verification)

bcdedit.exe -set loadoptions DDISABLE_INTEGRITY_CHECKS
bcdedit.exe -set TESTSIGNING ON

3) restart the computer

4) Go to the Start menu and type cmd.exe in the Search Bar. Right click on cmd.exe and choose Run as Administrator.

5) go to your driver folder, x32 if you have windows 32 bit or x64 if you have windows 64 bit

6) In the shell window, copy paste the following and hit Enter

uninstall.bat

install.bat

the screenshot shows what happens when i enter cmds into cmd prompt,help!
IMG_20170729_151259.jpg

You have a dot after every instruction. Correct the commands in the command prompt.
Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help.
Donate with Paypal or Donate with Crypto
blueeyiz702

Re: Wrong Drivers Installed

Post by blueeyiz702 »

thank yo u i got it working