i purchased droid server, but...

Discussion about DroidMote Client
xw0lf

i purchased droid server, but...

Post by xw0lf »

i just purchased it, but after half hour i got message that this purchase is canceled...
why?

maybe because i uninstall server from phone, with idea to install it on my tvbox later? or you zulu99, cancel my purchase? (mmilekic@gmail.com)

about real question here, it's about profiles for touch/multitouch games... Can you make it more robust/flexible, in way to not depend of device/resolution + some online database of profiles with access from clients to connect and download right ones, or share profiles between your users?

that's all, for now
zulu99
Site Admin

Re: i purchased droid server, but...

Post by zulu99 »

When you buy something from google play, if you uninstall in few hours, is like a refund.

Instead after the refund window, you can ininstall and reinstall when you want.

About touch profiles, yes are resolution dependant and i can't do nothing about this fact.

But i created a database here:
https://www.videomap.it/touch-profile/list.php

And a beta touch profile converter here:
https://www.videomap.it/tp_convert.php
Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help.
Donate with Paypal or Donate with Crypto
xw0lf

Post by xw0lf »

ok, i rebuy your stuff... just not trying @ my tvbox yet..

but controling my tablet using my phone works ( server on tablet, client on phone )

about game profiles for (multi)touch games, you must invent some more simple and flexible concept in future.. if it's possible

about gamepad layout, can i change gamepad layout... or must use you one.. it's possible to change layouts or just choose from menu nes/snes/psx/n64/pc.... with 2/4/6 buttons.. bigger/smaller direction buttons?
what you think?
and about xda dev forum, i see your thread there, but it's closed because you asked for that... :( why, looks like your app is one of better in way of virtual mouse/keyboard/gamepad...?
zulu99
Site Admin

Post by zulu99 »

xw0lf wrote:ok, i rebuy your stuff... just not trying @ my tvbox yet..

but controling my tablet using my phone works ( server on tablet, client on phone )

about game profiles for (multi)touch games, you must invent some more simple and flexible concept in future.. if it's possible

about gamepad layout, can i change gamepad layout... or must use you one.. it's possible to change layouts or just choose from menu nes/snes/psx/n64/pc.... with 2/4/6 buttons.. bigger/smaller direction buttons?
what you think?
and about xda dev forum, i see your thread there, but it's closed because you asked for that... :( why, looks like your app is one of better in way of virtual mouse/keyboard/gamepad...?
on the software controller, you can change the action of every button, touch action or normal controller action, but you can't change the graphic layout because the current layout is the most useful to have many buttons and two sticks that you can press easly with yout thumbs when the phone is in landscape mode.

After all, also on the hardware controller you can't change the position of the buttons, but you can remap the action of every button.
Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help.
xw0lf

Post by xw0lf »

ok...
let's continue with support :)

one game, potential problem (maybe with other games with similar controls)
https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... _goo&hl=en
Castle of Illusion, starring Mickey Mouse :) i can't use droidmote (nor other gamepads) with that game at my tvbox (no touch support, ofcourse)

server works on beelink gt1/gt ultimate , i finally tested it...

this game looks like no have natural gamepad support.. it's touch simulation of gamepad, right on the screen but at different way..
touch zones for directions and commands is not fixed but float ones... if you touch left side of screen and then slide up/right/down/left (anywhere on left half of screen) if you touch right half of screen (anywhere) mickey jump....
how to map this type of controls to your profile(s)..??

can you investigate this game and find way how to use droidmote? please? maybe there are more games with that concept?

game is not free, but it's cheap in time when i bough it.. if you need for testing, find ***piiip**** version of game at mobilism forum :)
zulu99
Site Admin

Post by zulu99 »

xw0lf wrote:ok...
let's continue with support :)

one game, potential problem (maybe with other games with similar controls)
https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... _goo&hl=en
Castle of Illusion, starring Mickey Mouse :) i can't use droidmote (nor other gamepads) with that game at my tvbox (no touch support, ofcourse)

server works on beelink gt1/gt ultimate , i finally tested it...

this game looks like no have natural gamepad support.. it's touch simulation of gamepad, right on the screen but at different way..
touch zones for directions and commands is not fixed but float ones... if you touch left side of screen and then slide up/right/down/left (anywhere on left half of screen) if you touch right half of screen (anywhere) mickey jump....
how to map this type of controls to your profile(s)..??

can you investigate this game and find way how to use droidmote? please? maybe there are more games with that concept?

game is not free, but it's cheap in time when i bough it.. if you need for testing, find ***piiip**** version of game at mobilism forum :)
Should be very simple create a touch profile for this game.
Map the left stick on left part of the screen and right stick on the right part of the screen if you are creating a touch profile for the controller on phone. If instead you need a touch profile for an hardware controller, you can map the left stick on left part of the screen and a button that you prefer on the right part of the screen.

I will test if is not on my video gameplay list, but i suggest to take a look to this playlist to understand how is simple create a touch profile:

How to use DroidMote:
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL ... kTajlt6TGT

Written instructions:
https://www.videomap.it/tpguide.htm
xw0lf

Post by xw0lf »

ok, but plz check castle of illusion game (this one) just to be sure..
when you have time, ofcourse

actually this game support gamepads (based on changelog details) but looks like not all gamepads, just special ones :( grrrr
zulu99
Site Admin

Post by zulu99 »

xw0lf wrote:ok, but plz check castle of illusion game (this one) just to be sure..
when you have time, ofcourse

actually this game support gamepads (based on changelog details) but looks like not all gamepads, just special ones :( grrrr

with the last update accept only touch actions or only same gamepad models. i made a touch profile.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqBSXGnNeZo

NOt excellent controls by playable. better with controller on phone than with hardware controller.

Attention, i made my touch profile forcing the game in full screen. Therefore if you want use my touch profile, you must force the game in full screen, otherwise you can create your custom touch profile.