New User: Profile menu comes up at wrong time

Discussion about DroidMote Client
markmorgan10

New User: Profile menu comes up at wrong time

Post by markmorgan10 »

Hi all,

Purchased Droidmote recently and using on Android (NVIDIA shield) . Very pleased with it - good work !

I haven't started to create profiles but for now, my games already have profiles created - thanks to the creators if you're listening.

I do however, have a problem where I am happily playing the game (on a hardware controller) and I have to move the joystick left and hold it there for a while (to move on screen). But at this point - Droidmote Client pops up a menu (after 2 seconds) saying what profile I would like to use. But I don't want it to ask this.

Is there a way to reconfigure so I can use another key ?
Thanks
Mark
zulu99
Site Admin

Re: New User: Profile menu comes up at wrong time

Post by zulu99 »

markmorgan10 wrote:Hi all,

Purchased Droidmote recently and using on Android (NVIDIA shield) . Very pleased with it - good work !

I haven't started to create profiles but for now, my games already have profiles created - thanks to the creators if you're listening.

I do however, have a problem where I am happily playing the game (on a hardware controller) and I have to move the joystick left and hold it there for a while (to move on screen). But at this point - Droidmote Client pops up a menu (after 2 seconds) saying what profile I would like to use. But I don't want it to ask this.

Is there a way to reconfigure so I can use another key ?
Thanks
Mark
You can'use another button, but you can disable it with Play / Stat button.

Everything is explained in the droidmoteIME section of this guide:
https://www.videomap.it/dmcguide.htm#droidmoteIME
Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help.
Donate with Paypal or Donate with Crypto