Suggestions and Improvements

Discussion about DroidMote Client
Zenida

Re: Suggestions and Improvements

Post by Zenida »

Hello, i purchased your app recently.
It's very good except for the micro lag when you start moving the finger. Another issue is when I swype with two fingers, sometimes it taps somewhere when it shouldn't.

Last suggestion: put the recent apps button into first command screen too
zulu99
Site Admin

Post by zulu99 »

Zenida wrote:Hello, i purchased your app recently.
It's very good except for the micro lag when you start moving the finger. Another issue is when I swype with two fingers, sometimes it taps somewhere when it shouldn't.

Last suggestion: put the recent apps button into first command screen too
You can solve the first two problems improving the network connection.
I suggest to connect the box with the ethernet cable so you can check what device create wifi network latency.

I assure you that with good network connection everything must be fast and without any lag.
Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help.
Donate with Paypal or Donate with Crypto
jbsasuke

Post by jbsasuke »

I have a problem with droidmote I have nvidia shield tv before it works well in nougat the profile for gamepad but now I update android oreo and I want to play pubg it does not let me deactivate the droidmote mause to move with the right joystick it is always active even though it precedes and dam it disables the mause mode even if it is still active and it does not let me use the joystick to move the camera solution I am root with magisk greetings and thank you for your good work
zulu99
Site Admin

Post by zulu99 »

jbsasuke wrote:I have a problem with droidmote I have nvidia shield tv before it works well in nougat the profile for gamepad but now I update android oreo and I want to play pubg it does not let me deactivate the droidmote mause to move with the right joystick it is always active even though it precedes and dam it disables the mause mode even if it is still active and it does not let me use the joystick to move the camera solution I am root with magisk greetings and thank you for your good work
You must press the START / PLAY button to disable or enable mouse on right stick.
Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help.
Donate with Paypal or Donate with Crypto
Lighter

Post by Lighter »

First off, wonderful app, I can't remember the last time I paid for an app but I paid for yours 5-10 minutes after testing the free version becuase it's really awesome... My only suggestion, and I don't know how important this is amongst other users but it's important to me because I use it primarly as a remote for my Android Box on which i watch IPTV, is to add 1-9 number pad. I know channel numbers can be typed in by opening keyboard, but this option would make it so much more similar to the actual TV remote and it would make it much more pleasant for using. Thank you, keep up the good work