Select language based on the client keyboard

Discussion about DroidMote Client
mctiew

Select language based on the client keyboard

Post by mctiew »

It is possible to the client uses the language/encoding which has been selected by the client mobile phone's keyboard ?

I need to enter both English and Chinese language into the server from time to time. Typing using server keyboard has been too tiresome. Can't the Droidmote client detect the character which are entered into the phone (client) keyboard and transmit it over ? When I type an Chinese word in the client keyboard it gets transmitted as 'q....' Typing english is not a problem.
zulu99
Site Admin

Re: Select language based on the client keyboard

Post by zulu99 »

The keyboard languages supported by default are languages with Latin characters, Russian, Arabic and Greek.
You can select your preferred language in Droidmote Server settings.

If in the server settings you select Russian, for example, on the Client device you can write with both english and russian characters / keyboards ( english and russian keyboard are working ). This is valid also for Arabic and Greek. For all others legauges based on latin characters, you can select in server side the default multi language and on Client your preferred keyboard.

Chinese is not supported.
Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help.
Donate with Paypal or Donate with Crypto
mctiew

Re: Select language based on the client keyboard

Post by mctiew »

Any chance of Chinese input on the client side in near future ?