TouchMouse is Only for Android

Discussion about DroidMote Client
zulu99
Site Admin

TouchMouse is Only for Android

Post by zulu99 »

Approach the Christmas holidays and I decided to make a gift to all.

In the next version of DroidMote Client 3.1.6 there is a new feature when the touch profiles are active. The "TouchMouse". Can only be used on android.

What is TouchMouse:
TouchMouse is an ibrid device that have a cursor like the mouse, but not have left and right mouse button, but instead of this buttons, perform on the remote device real touch actions. the usage is identical to that of the mouse, one tap for touch, long press and move for drag actions.

Why it can only be used on Android ?
Because in Windows and in Linux is not necessary, infact in every games and application, also multitouch, you can always use the mouse to navigate in menu or to play games playable with a single finger.

When TouchMouse is necessary ?
Is necessary in Android in a little number of games in witch the developer, have not put a maximum effort for a full porting to Android. In this games infact you can't use the mouse to navigate the menu, or you can't play with it totally, for example the Game Bad Biggies. Yes, sure, you can create a touch profile also to navigate in the menu, but this is totally annoying and unusefull. TouchMouse resolv this problem, and during Christmas time, you can play any Android's game with DroidMote.

Why i consider it a gift ?
Because in Android, it is not normal that the mouse can not do these stupid actions only in some games. Is a lack of game developers who have not worked too.
But at Christmas, we are all better, and I decided to solve this problem with DroidMote.

The new Update is coming in the next days. Only from DroidMote Client 3.1.6 and DroidMote Server 3.0.1 "TouchMouse" is enabled. You must update client and server.

I feel sorry for users of cracked versions, they are bad boys and Santa Claus did not bring any gift :)

a little anticipations:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VT6bAMUUWg0
Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help.
Donate with Paypal or Donate with Crypto
Minidroid

Re: TouchMouse is Only for Android

Post by Minidroid »

Which Touch profile do you need to download in order to enable the Touchmouse?
zulu99
Site Admin

Re: TouchMouse is Only for Android

Post by zulu99 »

Minidroid wrote:Which Touch profile do you need to download in order to enable the Touchmouse?

whatever touch profile. TouchMouse look only remote screen dimensions and orientation.

And can be usefull only when a touch profile is active in games that not support real mouse or multitouch touchpad on menu buttons or other actions.
Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help.
Donate with Paypal or Donate with Crypto