DroidMote Client and Physical Controller

Discussion about DroidMote Client
zulu99
Site Admin

Re: DroidMote Client and Physical Controller

Post by zulu99 »

UPDATE:

All is done. Now you can use your hardware controller with multi-touch-only games and games that support a real controller and you can press concurrently all buttons and axis.

The experience for me is beautiful and very functional on Android, Windows and Linux.

We finally have the opportunity to use our hardware controller, where we want, how we want and connect to devices with different operating systems.
Transform my old wired controlller in a wireless controller and play also with all multi-touch-only games.
Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help.
Donate with Paypal or Donate with Crypto
robs23

Post by robs23 »

You were writing about phone connected through usb, but will it work with gamapad hooked up wirelessly (BT)? For example with PS3 or XBOX360..

Regards, Robert
zulu99
Site Admin

Post by zulu99 »

robs23 wrote:You were writing about phone connected through usb, but will it work with gamapad hooked up wirelessly (BT)? For example with PS3 or XBOX360..

Regards, Robert
Sure. If you can connect and use a controller to your phone / tablet, in all mode, wireless, wired or bluetooth, you can forward this controller to DroidMote Server via DroidMote Client.

And can be played all type of games, multi-touch only games and games with controller support.

And you can do this with Android, Windows and Linux with DroidMote Server installed.

One client control all and in all mode.
Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help.
Donate with Paypal or Donate with Crypto