Droidmote for MK808 from Nexus 7 or Desire HD

Discussion about DroidMote Client
stretchie_

Droidmote for MK808 from Nexus 7 or Desire HD

Post by stretchie_ »

Hi all, been browsing the forum and it's helped me check things but still need help if possible.

I have an MK808 Android TV stick, it's rooted and running 'Finless ROM 1.5', and I have a Nexus 7 rooted and tried with stock and a custom ROM, and also a HTC desire HD unrooted.

The problem is that I get the 'Server is unreachable' message but not always.

The first time I tried it from both devices it worked fine but whenever I try now it takes several tries and I get the 'Server is unreachable'.

The thing is, after several tries it will finally connect but it can take 20 minutes of turning the WiFi off and on and rebooting, also many attempts at connecting including selecting the previous IP address, and typing the IP address in manually but it just takes ages.

Thanks to this forum I have done a few checks, the MK808 (the device with the server installed) has uinput, also got busy box installed. I'm a bit stuck, as I said, it does work eventually, it may take 5 minutes or over 20 minutes to get it to connect so it must have everything it needs?

Thanks in advance

Dan
zulu99
Site Admin

Re: Droidmote for MK808 from Nexus 7 or Desire HD

Post by zulu99 »

uninstall and reinstall droidmote server to solve.

click on start to start the server and connect.

when you stop the server manually for a generic reason (but is not necessary), wait a minute to restart it manually.
Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help.
Donate with Paypal or Donate with Crypto
zulu99
Site Admin

Re: Droidmote for MK808 from Nexus 7 or Desire HD

Post by zulu99 »

Many mk808 have a defective wifi module.

The problem is only on the server side, not lose time with the clients.
Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help.
Donate with Paypal or Donate with Crypto