Temple Run 2 + general explanations about the accelerometer

Discussion about DroidMote Client
djp090

Re: Temple Run 2 + general explanations about the accelerome

Post by djp090 »

If I understood you correctly, in order to use the droidmote accelerometer:

1) the game must allow a hardware control.
2) the game must not include the accelerometer/includes it but can be deactivated

With these 2 conditions, the droidmote client can use the client accel. like a stick... and the game thinks the left/right comes from a stick, not from an accel.
The accel. option inside the game (server) must be deactivated.

Is this the idea?
zulu99
Site Admin

Post by zulu99 »

djp090 wrote:If I understood you correctly, in order to use the droidmote accelerometer:

1) the game must allow a hardware control.
2) the game must not include the accelerometer/includes it but can be deactivated

With these 2 conditions, the droidmote client can use the client accel. like a stick... and the game thinks the left/right comes from a stick, not from an accel.
The accel. option inside the game (server) must be deactivated.

Is this the idea?

yes you understand well now.
Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help.
Donate with Paypal or Donate with Crypto
zulu99
Site Admin

Post by zulu99 »

The accelerometer of DroidMote Client is understood as in this video, with the accelerometer you simulate a left stick or a right stick of a real controller on a game that support the external controllers. This is the only way to use the accelerometer well for remote control. All other mode are unusable from my tests, becouse there are many lags making it practically unusable and because you must rewrite the android rom to write in the android framework wich device you want consider the accelerometer.

In Android, unless you create a custom rom with a fake accelerometer, this is the only way with which you can use the accelerometer remotely in games.

DroidMote Accelerometer with Asphalt 7

Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help.
Donate with Paypal or Donate with Crypto