The client connects but does not move

Discussion about DroidMote Server for Android
krock

Re: The client connects but does not move

Post by krock »

The phone that uses the client has some physical buttons. In the game "The Impossible Game" when I press the middle button (DPAD CENTER) instead of jumping, as it usually does when I play in the mobile client side, put the flags, and then performs a function differe. How do I blow it up instead of putting the flags? Always with the touch profile? But that only changes the keys do not touch the physical
zulu99
Site Admin

Re: The client connects but does not move

Post by zulu99 »

krock wrote:The phone that uses the client has some physical buttons. In the game "The Impossible Game" when I press the middle button (DPAD CENTER) instead of jumping, as it usually does when I play in the mobile client side, put the flags, and then performs a function differe. How do I blow it up instead of putting the flags? Always with the touch profile? But that only changes the keys do not touch the physical
Read in the guide linked above about the droidmote.kl

You can change all button action edit the droidmote.kl file

In the defaul droidmote.kl the dpad center is mapped as enter key, if i remember well, try to swap to normal dpad center.

With droidmote.kl you can do all. You must only understand how it work.
Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help.
Donate with Paypal or Donate with Crypto