Needed uinput.ko module for allwinner A13 sun5i machine

Discussion about DroidMote Server for Android
andy2078

Needed uinput.ko module for allwinner A13 sun5i machine

Post by andy2078 »

Hi,

I am having Mini Android PC stick. I am trying to use my mobile as mouse for that device with droidmote server and client applications. To work with this application, uinput.ko module should be present in that device.
I have checked the kernel version, it is 3.0.8.
CPU sun5i Allwinner A13.
Toolchain version Coudesourcery 2010.09-50.
I have downloaded 3.0.8 version kernel and same toolchain.and compiled for sun5i and tried insert the uinput.ko module. Its giving following error "Invalid module (Exec format error)"
When i checked the message in dmesg, its displaying like "uinput: disagrees about version of symbol module_layout"

Can anyone help me in this.
How can i use my mobile as mouse using droidmote. and also its not detecting keyboard.
zulu99
Site Admin

Re: Needed uinput.ko module for allwinner A13 sun5i machine

Post by zulu99 »

the kernel must be the same incluse the vermagic. check the vermagic of your installed kernel and of the uinput module / kernel that you have generated.
Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help.
Donate with Paypal or Donate with Crypto
andy2078

Post by andy2078 »

Hi,

I have checked the version magic. both are same. and kernel version also same. even i have checked for some other modules from the device and compiled ones. all are matching but still i am getting the error while doing insmod :(
zulu99
Site Admin

Post by zulu99 »

I think different kernel source code. You can find the right repository and try againg.
Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help.
Donate with Paypal or Donate with Crypto