Uinput needed for Amlogic M3

Discussion about DroidMote Server for Android
alpuy

Uinput needed for Amlogic M3

Post by alpuy »

Hello, im looking for the uinput module for a Geniatech ATV310 M3.

The vermagic is:
2.6.34V2.0.0-67-g215089c-dirty mod_unload modversions ARMv7

I got if from here dmesg:
uinput: version magic '2.6.34 preempt mod_unload modversions ARMv7 ' should be '2.6.34V2.0.0-67-g215089c-dirty mod_unload modversions ARMv7 '

The firmware im using is the following:
http://www.geniatech.com/news/m3-androi ... uction.asp

Thank you
zulu99
Site Admin

Re: Uinput needed for Amlogic M3

Post by zulu99 »

This is not standard kernel version for stable / public release.

who compile a kernel with this vermagic only want to complicate things

but tomorrow night i try to compile the uinput module for you with this bad bad vermagic

but if I can not, you can directly ask to Geniatech, they have on their machines the source code of this kernel with this bad vermagic. for them is a matter of two minutes.

but Geniatech, for other peoples, in previous versions of other device, already compiled this module. Are you sute that you not have uinput on your device ?
are you sure that is not inside your kernel as internal module ? if is compiled as internal module you not see the file uinput.ko
Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help.
Donate with Paypal or Donate with Crypto
zulu99
Site Admin

Post by zulu99 »

Try this uinput module

vermagic = 2.6.34V2.0.0-67-g215089c-dirty mod_unload modversions ARMv7

not forget 644 permissions and load it in the kernel with the comand insmod, not restart device and try DroidMOte Server

chmod 644 ./uinput.ko
insmod ./uinput.ko

let me know if it work
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help.
alpuy

Post by alpuy »

It worked thanks! :D

One question how did you compile the module, which kernel did you use?
I would like to compile joydev.ko for another app..

Thank you!
zulu99
Site Admin

Post by zulu99 »

I compiled it with the kernel source code of Amlogic M3. And it is not very simple to provide this type of support.

But I'm working so much, because i want that all are able to use and enjoy the simplicity of DroidMote.

To me, life is a lot easier, allowing me to control with the same app, Android, Windows and Linux.

Many of you can not imagine how much work there is behind this project, and I wish that all when writing a review of google play take account of this.

Unfortunately it is not always this way.