DroidMote Server on MK802

Discussion about DroidMote Server for Android
zulu99
Site Admin

Re: DroidMote Server on MK802

Post by zulu99 »

For first i want explain to all that MK802+ is a differend model from original MK802 that is shipped in two versions one with 512 MB of RAM and one with 1 GB of RAM.

The mode for flashing a new rom is different (a little more difficult) and the stocks rom are, in my opinion, not very good in the bootloader part.
I prefer the fist and original model.

But if in MK802+ you install CyanogenMod, it work satisfactorily, do not expect shocking stuff. (a single core underpowered).

Well after this explaination, for your disconnections problem, be sure to have on the client and server devices "Keep Wi-Fi on during sleep", you can set this in Settings / Wi-Fi / Menu / Advanced (this option is enabled by default in many devices, infact if is off you can't download games with big data if the device sleep)

for the keyboard, you must have set the English /US language on both devices to have all characters working.

For touch profile we are woking, put in this forum same screenshot in the section screen shoot sharing and i create the touch profile for you, but is very very simple to create one. Attention: on the mk802+ stock rom, if i remember well, but i'm not sure, the touch simulation not work, cause not good rom, but install CyanogenMod on it and yu resolv. There are in internet same guide to install CyanogenMod on MK802+, the guide writed by me is for MK802 first model.

In the first stock rom of MK802 original version, modified only with the uinput module, all functions of DroidMOte are working.
https://www.miniand.com/forums/forums/2/topics/60

DroidMote, in a decent device, with good wifi module, work very very well without lag and in all functions. My testing devices are Galaxy S I, Galaxy S II, Galaxy S III, ASus TF101 tablet, MK802 and MInix Neo G4
Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help.
Donate with Paypal or Donate with Crypto
MARIANOTE

Re: DroidMote Server on MK802

Post by MARIANOTE »

thank you very much!
i will try that you say
if doesnt work, will try to flash another rom, again thanks! :shock: