Allwinner A20,have uinput,mouse work,others don't

Discussion about DroidMote Server for Android
uhraman

Allwinner A20,have uinput,mouse work,others don't

Post by uhraman »

I have a allwinner (chinese) android box, I just bought a droidmote server and install. My box has root (100% sure), busybox installed (checked, sure), droidmote mouse function (moving and touching,clicking) works but others function don't (keypad, keyboard, home buttons, back buttons...).

I uninstalled droidmote server, reinstalled it many times but the problem persists.

Following the guide, I checked /data/system/devices/ for droidmote.* in there. However, there isn't any files as well as devices/ folder in system/ folder.(checking by ES File Explorer).

What should I do now?

MY box is this box http://goo.gl/QxPz2z
zulu99
Site Admin

Re: Allwinner A20,have uinput,mouse work,others don't

Post by zulu99 »

At first start the server install this files:
droidmote.kl in /data/system/devices/keylayout
droidmote.kcm in /data/system/devices/keychars
droidmote.idc in /data/system/devices/idc
droidmotemt.idc in /data/system/devices/idc
droidmotegt.idc in /data/system/devices/idc

If you have root, this file can be installed.

But attention, i know, that some allwinner a20 boards, have very modified android firmware. A firmware that is not like android aosp, that change the core input subsystem. In this case you can't do nothing. Only buy an original Android device or install a new better firmware.

Om 90℅ of Android device it work without problem. You can test also on your phone or tablet.

Try to uninstall, reinstall and check the file above
Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help.
Donate with Paypal or Donate with Crypto