Hello!
I have Mele A100G TV-Box.

Information about my Mele:
Model number : A1000G
Android version : 4.2.2
Kernel version : 3.3.0
Root: yes
BusyBox: yes.

When I installed the droid Mote server and client works for me only a mouse, and the home button, back, menu and keyboard do not work. The FAQ nr. 24 I verify that all the files are there. The FAQ nr. 33 next I checked the presence of the module uinput.ko, it was not there. I downloaded it and wanted to Adjust the manual.
But when the team I got the error:
insmod: init_module 'uinput.ko' failed (Exec format error)

dmesg gave me an error:
disagrees about version of symbol module_layout.

What should I do now?

Thanks!
zulu99
Site Admin

Re: AllWinner A31 uinput module

Post by zulu99 »

If the mouse work, you already have the uinput module for sure. Strange that you don't see it in /dev folder.

Some device that are not original Android but that are very modified in source code part, can present this problems.

I know your problem and happen on a very little number of devices. But is not a problem of DroidMote. The problem is that Chinese nobrand manufacturer, destroy the input subsystem of Android.

A good android firmware derived from AOSP for your device solve the problem.

You can try only to force hardware keyboard in language & input android settings. And when client is connected look if you have droidmote field in language & settings.

Or try to restore the original libinputservice.so of Android in system/lib folder
Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help.
Donate with Paypal or Donate with Crypto