Help with Scishion V88 4K

Discussion about DroidMote Server for Android
3DSmitty
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:15 am

Help with Scishion V88 4K

Postby 3DSmitty » Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:31 am

Hello,
I just installed Droidmote Server on my new Scishion V88 4K TV Box. I has Android 5.1.1 and uses the Rockchip rk3229 Quad Core chip. It came pre-rooted. When I open the app and start the Droidmote Server it starts just fine and i can control it with the Client app. The problem is as soon as i push the back or home button the Server stops and the Client disconnects. So then I open the Droidmote Server app and it shows that it is stopped. I should stay running in the background correct? Also I have the start server on boot up box checked but when i boot up the box and open the Droidmote Server app it shows stopped. Please help this app looks awesome and i would love to get it working!

User avatar
zulu99
Site Admin
Posts: 2429
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:42 am

Re: Help with Scishion V88 4K

Postby zulu99 » Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:40 am

3DSmitty wrote:Hello,
I just installed Droidmote Server on my new Scishion V88 4K TV Box. I has Android 5.1.1 and uses the Rockchip rk3229 Quad Core chip. It came pre-rooted. When I open the app and start the Droidmote Server it starts just fine and i can control it with the Client app. The problem is as soon as i push the back or home button the Server stops and the Client disconnects. So then I open the Droidmote Server app and it shows that it is stopped. I should stay running in the background correct? Also I have the start server on boot up box checked but when i boot up the box and open the Droidmote Server app it shows stopped. Please help this app looks awesome and i would love to get it working!


Try the server on any other serious Android device from Android version 4 to 7. If the server work well, mean that you have a firmware made by incompetents.

If the server work on all others devices, you can send my words to the manufacturer of your Chinese box.

Sorry if i seem rude but there is many garbage that come from China with the name Android.

With $20 you can't buy a serious Android box.

Just for curiosity:

when you connect the client to the server, do you see the notification "Client connected from x.x.x.x" in the status bar of the server device ?

Take a look also inside developer option in case you have limited background processes


try the new firmware posted in this thread:
http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-sup ... -dolby-dts
Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help. Donate to Me

3DSmitty
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:15 am

Re: Help with Scishion V88 4K

Postby 3DSmitty » Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:53 pm

zulu99

I updated to the latest firmware and still is the same.

when you connect the client to the server, do you see the notification "Client connected from x.x.x.x" in the status bar of the server device ?


Yes I can see this notification but when I leave the Droidmote Server screen its gone.

Take a look also inside developer option in case you have limited background processes


In Developer it says: Background process limit - Standard limit

Thanks for your help :-)

User avatar
zulu99
Site Admin
Posts: 2429
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:42 am

Re: Help with Scishion V88 4K

Postby zulu99 » Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:04 pm

3DSmitty wrote:zulu99

I updated to the latest firmware and still is the same.

when you connect the client to the server, do you see the notification "Client connected from x.x.x.x" in the status bar of the server device ?


Yes I can see this notification but when I leave the Droidmote Server screen its gone.

Take a look also inside developer option in case you have limited background processes


In Developer it says: Background process limit - Standard limit

Thanks for your help :-)


I'm sorry that i can't help you, really.

But listen my words, test the server where you want and let me know if you have the problem on all others devices.

In this way you can understand by yourself.

p.s.
try also remove the default launcher, just to test, but i don't think this is the problem.
Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help. Donate to Me

3DSmitty
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:15 am

Re: Help with Scishion V88 4K

Postby 3DSmitty » Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:00 pm

I tried switching to default android launcher but same issue :cry:

User avatar
zulu99
Site Admin
Posts: 2429
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:42 am

Re: Help with Scishion V88 4K

Postby zulu99 » Thu Sep 29, 2016 5:59 am

3DSmitty wrote:I tried switching to default android launcher but same issue :cry:


If you want, contact me in email that you see in the droidmote app, i want see your logcat when Android kill the server.
Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help. Donate to Me


Return to “DroidMote Server for Android”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests