Help with Scishion V88 4K

Discussion about DroidMote Server for Android
3DSmitty

Help with Scishion V88 4K

Post by 3DSmitty »

Hello,
I just installed Droidmote Server on my new Scishion V88 4K TV Box. I has Android 5.1.1 and uses the Rockchip rk3229 Quad Core chip. It came pre-rooted. When I open the app and start the Droidmote Server it starts just fine and i can control it with the Client app. The problem is as soon as i push the back or home button the Server stops and the Client disconnects. So then I open the Droidmote Server app and it shows that it is stopped. I should stay running in the background correct? Also I have the start server on boot up box checked but when i boot up the box and open the Droidmote Server app it shows stopped. Please help this app looks awesome and i would love to get it working!
zulu99
Site Admin

Re: Help with Scishion V88 4K

Post by zulu99 »

3DSmitty wrote:Hello,
I just installed Droidmote Server on my new Scishion V88 4K TV Box. I has Android 5.1.1 and uses the Rockchip rk3229 Quad Core chip. It came pre-rooted. When I open the app and start the Droidmote Server it starts just fine and i can control it with the Client app. The problem is as soon as i push the back or home button the Server stops and the Client disconnects. So then I open the Droidmote Server app and it shows that it is stopped. I should stay running in the background correct? Also I have the start server on boot up box checked but when i boot up the box and open the Droidmote Server app it shows stopped. Please help this app looks awesome and i would love to get it working!
Try the server on any other serious Android device from Android version 4 to 7. If the server work well, mean that you have a firmware made by incompetents.

If the server work on all others devices, you can send my words to the manufacturer of your Chinese box.

Sorry if i seem rude but there is many garbage that come from China with the name Android.

With $20 you can't buy a serious Android box.

Just for curiosity:

when you connect the client to the server, do you see the notification "Client connected from x.x.x.x" in the status bar of the server device ?

Take a look also inside developer option in case you have limited background processes

try the new firmware posted in this thread:
http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-sup ... -dolby-dts
Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help.
Donate with Paypal or Donate with Crypto
3DSmitty

Post by 3DSmitty »

zulu99

I updated to the latest firmware and still is the same.
when you connect the client to the server, do you see the notification "Client connected from x.x.x.x" in the status bar of the server device ?
Yes I can see this notification but when I leave the Droidmote Server screen its gone.
Take a look also inside developer option in case you have limited background processes
In Developer it says: Background process limit - Standard limit

Thanks for your help :-)
zulu99
Site Admin

Post by zulu99 »

3DSmitty wrote:zulu99

I updated to the latest firmware and still is the same.
Yes I can see this notification but when I leave the Droidmote Server screen its gone.
In Developer it says: Background process limit - Standard limit

Thanks for your help :-)
I'm sorry that i can't help you, really.

But listen my words, test the server where you want and let me know if you have the problem on all others devices.

In this way you can understand by yourself.

p.s.
try also remove the default launcher, just to test, but i don't think this is the problem.
Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help.
3DSmitty

Post by 3DSmitty »

I tried switching to default android launcher but same issue :cry:
zulu99
Site Admin

Post by zulu99 »

3DSmitty wrote:I tried switching to default android launcher but same issue :cry:
If you want, contact me in email that you see in the droidmote app, i want see your logcat when Android kill the server.