Nvidia Shield

Discussion about DroidMote Server for Android
tedbaker

Nvidia Shield

Post by tedbaker »

Hi I really appreciate this app and it works great on Shield TV. I have the stock rom and don't want to go full android even though I can see the benifits of your rom.
My issue is on fps games. I have purchased the server and have the client setup on my android phone also. Whenever I download one of your profiles eg. Nova 3 or if I create my own using the profiler app I never have proper 360 rotation using the right annolog stick to look around on games. It's either too jerky or it doesn't pan round enough making games unplayable using my shield wireless controller. Other games that don't require the right hand stick to navigate in them work flawlessly. Can you offer any advise please?
zulu99
Site Admin

Re: Nvidia Shield

Post by zulu99 »

tedbaker wrote:Hi I really appreciate this app and it works great on Shield TV. I have the stock rom and don't want to go full android even though I can see the benifits of your rom.
My issue is on fps games. I have purchased the server and have the client setup on my android phone also. Whenever I download one of your profiles eg. Nova 3 or if I create my own using the profiler app I never have proper 360 rotation using the right annolog stick to look around on games. It's either too jerky or it doesn't pan round enough making games unplayable using my shield wireless controller. Other games that don't require the right hand stick to navigate in them work flawlessly. Can you offer any advise please?
You must create your own touch profile expecially if you use an hardware controller. You must use the relative mode on right stick to have 360 rotation. You can set also sensitivity and deadzone. You can customize with touch profile creator.

Instead if you use the soft controller of droidmote client you can use also my touch profiles as example that you can see and download from this video playlist. Nova 3 included. Make sure have last client and last server.
On my touch profiles you don't have relative mode by default because with my galaxy s6 i prefer the right stick in normal mode. We have a different phone and preferences, to have max precision with your phone you must customize your touch profiles.

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL2E8D73B9D757086B
Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help.
Donate with Paypal or Donate with Crypto