Program does not start

Discussion about DroidMote Server for Android
zulu99
Site Admin

Re: Program does not start

Post by zulu99 »

try the tool livesuit linked in the post above.
with the tool livesuit you can flash the firmware. if livesuit work you have an mk802. if not work i can't suggest anything, because i not know what is your device.

the driver for mk802 on windows are a little unstable, for that reason i wrote: same time i restart windows.
Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help.
Donate with Paypal or Donate with Crypto
Lucky82

Post by Lucky82 »

I've flashed your firmware image successfully! So, my device really is MK802. System seems to operate correctly, all my progs and settings stay in place. DroidMote Server begins to start normally. But I'm unable to connect to wi-fi now, will check server's workability later today.
zulu99
Site Admin

Post by zulu99 »

at 98% your device is an mk802 and you can follow all the guide of mk802 to install firmware, to have the stock firmware and others questions.
on this website https://www.miniand.com/forums

Allwinner A10 mini pc devices are unbreackable you can try.

But I'm not a magician, how can I answer if I do not know exactly which device you have ?

if I were you I would try the firmware upgrade software for mk802, his name is Livesuit, and can be found in the link above.

and I assume that the original stock firmware, is the same of mk802.

if my words are false, you'll can notice it immediately. Infact if the Livesuit tool not recognize your device, your device is not an MK802.
I'm talking about start Livesuit just to check if your device is recognized, to understand if your device in an MK802.
Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help.
Lucky82

Post by Lucky82 »

Everything is alright now, there's nothing to worry about :-)
I just said, that admin don't give me the password to wi-fi on my work, so I was unable to connect to it. Now, at my home network, program is doing great! Like it very much. So convenient thing, indeed! Thank you for your job, pal!

But if you don't object, I'll give you some feedback, about how to improve your app:

1. RUSSIAN KEYBOARD! Need it VERY much! There is so few apps, supporting Russian keylayout, that if your program would do it it'll be for GREAT advantage to it! So forth, there much more 200 million of russian-speaking (and writing) people across the Earth. This work surely worth doing!
2. Instead of button for quick call of "settings" in the mouse mode, I would rather see a button to quickly switch between apps, like "alt-tab" in Windows. Furthermore, this feature with alt-tab works, when using physical keyboard in Android 4.0.
3. Mode, which allows dragging something would be more convenient to cast by double-tapping instead of long pressing the screen.
4. It would be great to be able to customize set of buttons in mouse and multi-media modes: add an icon to quick search, for example, or something.

If you ask me so, I'll repeat this message in part of forum where suggestions for app's improvement should be.
zulu99
Site Admin

Post by zulu99 »

Read the FAQ and other post forum. many of request are already answered.

Specially for linguage. you can write aslo with the mouse on the remote software keyboard if you need not latin character.

dragging mode is enabled by long press.

all buttons and axis are customizable with the file droidmote.kl
Lucky82

Post by Lucky82 »

I've posted russian guide on how to make your app work properly on MK802, as I promised: http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopi ... p=17525876

Use of software kryboard is possible still isn't convenient. I'll go to read FAQ to find a solution. By the way, in Server app there is one point of menu, when I may choose keylayout - can it be used to mount one with russian letters?
zulu99
Site Admin

Post by zulu99 »

Lucky82 wrote:I've posted russian guide on how to make your app work properly on MK802, as I promised: http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopi ... p=17525876

Use of software kryboard is possible still isn't convenient. I'll go to read FAQ to find a solution. By the way, in Server app there is one point of menu, when I may choose keylayout - can it be used to mount one with russian letters?
thanks. droidmote is a good tool, but you should fully understand it to work well. Take this opportunity to ask everyone to make a judgment to droidmote, after a few days and after a good understanding of its operation.