Setting DroidMote Server for Rikomagic MK802 II

Discussion about DroidMote Server for Android
Fisher77

Setting DroidMote Server for Rikomagic MK802 II

Post by Fisher77 »

From Market DroidMote Server installed on Rikomagic MK802 II. The connection was with the phone. But it works just like a mouse! In games Gamepad does not work! What you need to do to work as a control in this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJIYmYlh38Y ?
zulu99
Site Admin

Re: Setting DroidMote Server for Rikomagic MK802 II

Post by zulu99 »

I answered this question a million times, on xda forum, on this forum about mk802 first model, which is the same thing.

Because you have a not good ROM, a rom not invented for your device but cloned from other device that have inside a remote control. to make this modification in your rom the developer, that i not know, make same modification to the normal android source code i think.

You can resolv your problem installing on your mk802 II a good rom like Cyanogenmod 10.

Only the first stock rom of mk802 first model is good, all other rom for mk802 based on revision 2 have many problems. many other problems caused from a negative bootloader. i explain all this problem on mk802 first model and second model with a rom based on rev 2 firmware also in the forum of rikomagic.

if you want an ANDROID rom on mk802 you must install Cyanogenmod.

https://www.miniand.com/forums/forums/d ... al-storage

But in the video linked by you, i'm using droidmote on windows and i see the windows game in android with the tool splashtop. (nothing to do with the question of the gamepad on android)
Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help.
Donate with Paypal or Donate with Crypto
Fisher77

Post by Fisher77 »

[quote="zulu99"]

Please give a link to xda forum where it says how to solve my problem. Thank you!
Lucky82

Post by Lucky82 »

to zulu99
By the way, , this customer is also from Russia :) He doesn't know english rather well, so he asked me on that forum, 4PDA, and I've explained him what you advice to do.

PS. So, as you can see, cyrilliс letters really is worth adding. Do you plan to do something about this in future upgrades of your program? I'm ready to even pay for such addition.
zulu99
Site Admin

Post by zulu99 »

Lucky82 wrote:to zulu99
By the way, , this customer is also from Russia :) He doesn't know english rather well, so he asked me on that forum, 4PDA, and I've explained him what you advice to do.

PS. So, as you can see, cyrilliс letters really is worth adding. Do you plan to do something about this in future upgrades of your program? I'm ready to even pay for such addition.
the problem is not if i wont or not wont. I would like to, but this is possible well only if in the client i use the new Jelly Bean related SDK. For now many little phone good to became a clinet, use old versions of android. for now i want make the client compatible with most devices as possible.

in a not too distant future, for sure I'll try to put also this function.

for now I'm trying to solve things much more important and useful for all. about this, try to explain to your 4pda friends, that i gift to all many apps free, like windows and linux server, the client , touch profile creator and others. i work every day for all, and is not good to try to crack droidmote server for android, the last is my only earning mode.
Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help.
Donate with Paypal or Donate with Crypto
Lucky82

Post by Lucky82 »

zulu99 wrote:"Lucky82"to zulu99
the problem is not if i wont or not wont. I would like to, but this is possible well only if in the client i use the new Jelly Bean related SDK
So, if I'll get phone with Android 4.1 on board, it'll be able to type cyrillic letters? Or it will became possible only when I get 4.1 AND you add this new function in Client app?
try to explain to your 4pda friends, that i gift to all many apps free, like windows and linux server, the client , touch profile creator and others. i work every day for all, and is not good to try to crack droidmote server for android, the last is my only earning mode.
I agree with you. It's a shame that people don't understand that paying relatively small money will provide great benefits not only for developer but to them, personally, too! I'll bring your words to them, may be someone will think about it. Russian IT-community used to think, that cracking programs and not paying for them is part of some crusade against international corps (like Microsoft), but doing so against private developers (with already low costs and prices) is very unfair!