DroidMote Server on Minix Neo G4

Discussion about DroidMote Server for Android
pacificodk

Re: DroidMote Server on Minix Neo G4

Post by pacificodk »

Hi jasony78. Like you i bought this device based on Zulus recommendation. It is fantastic

Where exactly did you get the windows drivers. I may need them too to install droid mote.
jasony78

Post by jasony78 »

Hi there,

This is the link to download the Minix Windows Drivers.
Given by Minix's support from the facebook

http://www.sendspace.com/file/aj53lp
asfik1

Post by asfik1 »

Hi Zulu,

Thank you for the cool software. I just purchased from Google Play and working great. However, I can't get accelerometer to work using gamepad in Beach Buggy. I use Neo G4 with Lenovo S880. I can confirm there is accelerometer on Lenovo S880 as the Labyrinth game working fine.
zulu99
Site Admin

Post by zulu99 »

asfik1 wrote:Hi Zulu,

Thank you for the cool software. I just purchased from Google Play and working great. However, I can't get accelerometer to work using gamepad in Beach Buggy. I use Neo G4 with Lenovo S880. I can confirm there is accelerometer on Lenovo S880 as the Labyrinth game working fine.
Generally, when you want to use the accelerometer, you can edit the file droidmote.kl at the bottom part, relative to the axes.
look this thread for customization: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=172

In the case of Beach Buggy, if i remember well, in the in game settings you can customize the gamepad. (in this case there is no need to edit the file droidmote.kl)
Therefore, enable the accelerometer in droidmote client, go in the settings of the game reletive to gamepad customization, and assign left and rigt actions to the accelerometer.
Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help.
Donate with Paypal or Donate with Crypto
asfik1

Post by asfik1 »

Thanks for you prompt repy. I will try this and let you know.
sanishk

Post by sanishk »

Hi Zulu

Is the uinput module supported in minix neo g4 ? if not how to enable this module ?
zulu99
Site Admin

Post by zulu99 »

sanishk wrote:Hi Zulu

Is the uinput module supported in minix neo g4 ? if not how to enable this module ?
sure the uinput is already inside for all rk3066 devices.
Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help.
sanishk

Post by sanishk »

zulu99 wrote:
sanishk wrote:Hi Zulu

sure the uinput is already inside for all rk3066 devices.

Hi Zulu

Thanks for the wonderfull software i got it up and running.. with Galaxy Note 2 - Mini Neo G4.

I was trying to Play the HighWay Rider Game. ;)
Need to check with you how do I can get the features of my phone tilting, i tried with the arrow keys but not working. Kindly help.

Regards
Sanish
zulu99
Site Admin

Post by zulu99 »

I had no doubt it would work well on the minix neo g4. All Minix products are very well. The only good mini pc for me.

To respond to your question, if a game support a real gamepad or keyboard you can play with this game with droidmote in default gamepad mode. If the game support only touch action you must create for this game a touch profile taking a screen shot of the game and with the app "touch profile creator" that you can find in the download section.
There was only 3 minutes.

To use the acceloremeter of droidmote in a game, you can do this only if the game support a real gamepad. On google play there is many games that support real gamepad.
When a game support a real gamepad, you can set via the droidmote.kl the axis of the accelerometer to do what you want.

read the FAQ to understand all functions of DroidMote or look the youtube videos.
zulu99
Site Admin

Post by zulu99 »

Installed the 4.1.1 update from ftp://firmware@minix.com.hk@www.minix.c ... _4.1.1.rar password: public

for now all good.

But attention the device show 1920x1080 but the real dimension is 1280x720 infact if you take a screen shoot you can see this fact.

For TouchMouse and touch profiles your screen dimension is 1280x720, but you can understand this by yourself from the taken screenshot.