Run DroidMote Server at startup

Discussion about DroidMote Server for Android
CGarces

Run DroidMote Server at startup

Post by CGarces »

Hi!

I have buy DroidMote Server for my MK-802 II

Starting manually the program works OK, I can connect with my android phone without problems, but the DroidMote Server not is running at startup.

It's possible to run at startup the program on one MK-802 II?
There is any log, file or configuration that I can check to identify the problem?
zulu99
Site Admin

Re: Run DroidMote Server at startup

Post by zulu99 »

Have you checked the autostart on boot checkbox in settings ?
Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help.
Donate with Paypal or Donate with Crypto
CGarces

Post by CGarces »

I can't see and setting menu in the GUI, just the huge green buton.
After the update with the last version, the program not works any more. just show the msg "A new version has been uploaded..."
zulu99
Site Admin

Post by zulu99 »

For first, the last version is 3.0.8 , update to this version and it work.

To see settings, you must press menu key.
Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help.
CGarces

Post by CGarces »

I have now acess to the menu using a usb mouse, but the error persist
If I reinstall the application I loosse my license?
zulu99
Site Admin

Post by zulu99 »

The license is ever the same and is linked on your google account in the google servers.

But when a new version of DroidMote Server is out you must update otherwise if you reinstall the previous version not work.

What is the problem, you have buyed and you can update in google play. The problem is only for people that have an illegal copy.

You not need the mouse to access menu. You can use the menu button of DroidMote Client or the menu icon in the status bar.
CGarces

Post by CGarces »

I need a mouse because droidmote server not works and I can't use droidmote client, my device (MK802 II) don't have a touch screen.
The version updated recently was 3.0.8 and after the update the server stop to work, showing the message "A new version has been uploaded..."

Reinstalling the program works again without problem.
zulu99
Site Admin

Post by zulu99 »

CGarces wrote:I need a mouse because droidmote server not works and I can't use droidmote client, my device (MK802 II) don't have a touch screen.
The version updated recently was 3.0.8 and after the update the server stop to work, showing the message "A new version has been uploaded..."

Reinstalling the program works again without problem.
OK i understand, and what is your problem ?

your word: "Reinstalling the program works again without problem" (well, is what you need to do)

if you say it works, then you can also use again the menu button of DroidMote Client to go in settings.

in a nutshell, you must update if you have buyed the app and if you have problems when you do the updates, reinstall and all the problems disappear :)

Unfortunately, the android applications are easily crackable. A developer does everything possible against these thieves.
you understand or do I have to explain in Japanese.

completely normal, do not worry
CGarces

Post by CGarces »

you understand or do I have to explain in Japanese.
I don't understand why a program, stop to work after update the application and I need to uninstall it manual and install it again.

I suppose hat not it's the normal behaviour.
zulu99
Site Admin

Post by zulu99 »

Is an anti-crack policy and not happen in every update, but only in important update.

If happen, uninstall and reinstall. And all is ok.