DPAD CENTER BUTTON in Rockchip Firmware JB / Kitkat / Lollip

Discussion about DroidMote Server for Android
ondrakolbl

DPAD CENTER BUTTON in Rockchip Firmware JB / Kitkat / Lollip

Post by ondrakolbl »

Hi all,

i have problem with center button on dpad sceen. I have installed droidmote client (HTC Desire) and also droidserver (MINIX Neo X5). Everythink works great except center button in dpad. If i press button, just arrows apears and make a click on in same position as i left it by external mouse (same think as droidmote client - mouse tab/screen). In other words, if i leave mouse cursor(arrow) somewhere, for example over opera browswer mobile icon. Then i swith on dpad screen and i wont to run for example total commander i press dpad center buttom and instead to open total commander where i have a cursor it open opera browser where mouse arrows was left. I try to monitor key code it shows .

KeyCode Display app. for Developer
Copyright (c)2012 FREE WING
http://www.neko.ne.jp/~freewing/

MaxKeyCode: 238
Key Meta Event Key
Code,Flags,State, Time,Name
66,0008,000000,75074,'ENTER' - mini infrared remote control for minix neo x5
23,0008,000000,77791,'DPAD_CENTER' rikomagic MK802 III remote android aplication
23,0008,000000,84095,'DPAD_CENTER' - droidmote client (i also change key code in droidmote.kl file to ENTER and still same). If some body to know what i shloud change in droidmote.kl let me know.

With rikomagis remote control app ok buttom works fine, but i like more droidmote app.

So, if somebody have any ide to fight this i would be glad.

Thanks in advances for any answers.
Ondra
zulu99
Site Admin

Re: DPAD CENTER BUTTON

Post by zulu99 »

i'm happy of your question. also if you get an hardware external keyboard and you click enter you can't click but press the mouse in last position.

this because the bad rockchip app for remote control inside your minix ruine the android input managment system.

in all other device there isn't a problem, this problem is only in the device with this app. and cause many problems also with others hardware input device.

for the moment you can click the X on the soft gamepad.
Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help.
Donate with Paypal or Donate with Crypto
zulu99
Site Admin

Post by zulu99 »

Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help.
zulu99
Site Admin

Post by zulu99 »

A way to correct this bad chinese error is to patch your libinput.so:

Be sure that you can use adb from your pc and backup a copy of the original libinput.so, in case of errors you can restore the original one.

1) Copy the file /system/lib/libinput.so from your rockchip device to your PC
2) Open it with an HEX Editor
3) Find the hex values DC E8 2B and change the E8 value in FF
4) Find the hex values DC 1C 2B and change the 1C value in FE
4) Save the file libinput.so
5) Copy it to your rockchip device in the folder /system/lib
6) Assign the right permissions to this file chmod 644 /system/lib/libinput.so
7) Restart your device

If you are a "Tech Guy" and you are able to do this, please share the patched libinput.so of your rom with others. Thanks.
zulu99
Site Admin

Post by zulu99 »

Some libinput.so already patched for some bad Rockchip firmwares 4.2.2:
(this is not necessary for all standard android devices)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
johnny2000

Post by johnny2000 »

Hi guys,

I have the same problem.I loaded the rk3066.kl as described on your website (with supersu and busybox installed).

After a re-connect and reboot the OK button still does not work as it should. I checked both files:
* /data/data/org.videomap.droidmoteserver/files/droidmate.kl
* /system/usr/keylayout/droidmote.kl

And they both have: key 232 BUTTON_X in it.

Am I overlooking something?

I cannot patch the libinput.so because it's on a read-only filesystem.
zulu99
Site Admin

Post by zulu99 »

johnny2000 wrote:Hi guys,

I have the same problem.I loaded the rk3066.kl as described on your website (with supersu and busybox installed).

After a re-connect and reboot the OK button still does not work as it should. I checked both files:
* /data/data/org.videomap.droidmoteserver/files/droidmate.kl
* /system/usr/keylayout/droidmote.kl

And they both have: key 232 BUTTON_X in it.

Am I overlooking something?

I cannot patch the libinput.so because it's on a read-only filesystem.
Use es file explorer and remount system folder read and write. You can remount the system folder not only with es file explorer but in many way.

In es file explorer -> root explorer -> mount read and write

After copyng the .so file , don't forget to assign the right permission. To be sure look the permissions of the original file before copyng the new. You can set permissions in es file explorer By long press on file -> property -> permissions
pcpete

Post by pcpete »

Thanks Zulu99, your patches worked great here! Minix X7 with droidmote
zulu99
Site Admin

Post by zulu99 »

Rockchip insists on distorting the input part of Android and even in Android kitkat has added his trash.

To solve with Android KitKat and firmware based on Rockchip sdk with the input subsystem modified you can do this:

1) Download the attached libinpuservice.so

2) Copy in folder system/lib

There are hundreds of changes, but the most bestial is to change the scancode 28 and 232 as the left mouse button directly in the Android OS. The result is that if you press the center button that is a normal KEY_ENTER in all OS, you press the left mouse button in the last known position. Also the right mouse button, remapped as back key button, cause problems to all remote desktop applications. Infact when you press the right mouse button that should be a real right button on the remote operating system, you close the application instead of having the desired action.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
zulu99
Site Admin

Re: DPAD CENTER BUTTON in Rockchip Firmware JB / Kitkat / Lo

Post by zulu99 »

For Rockchip SDK 5.1 Lollipop

Now the file is /system/lib/libinputflinger.so

1) Open it with an HEX Editor
2) Find the hex values DC E8 2B and change the E8 value in FF
3) Find the hex values DC 1C 2B and change the 1C value in FE
4) Save the file libinputflinger.so
5) Copy it to your rockchip device in the folder /system/lib
6) Assign the right permissions to this file chmod 644 /system/lib/libinputflinger.so

In the attachmenta libinputflinger.so already patched