File .idc MK808B

Discussion about DroidMote Server for Android
Mandrake2

File .idc MK808B

Post by Mandrake2 »

Hello, I bought droidmote server and I was reading some of the FAQ and the threads on the forum.
I have a mini stick with MK808B Finless 1.7, 1.19 root busybox, but not find the 2 files. Idc folder usr / idc, the other 2 files are there.
I tried to update busybox, uninstalling Droid server first and then reinstall it, but they are not created.
The file must be present in uinput.
droidmotemt.idc in /system/usr/idc
droidmotegt.idc in /system/usr/idc

On my Ideos (2.2.2) working mouse and keyboard.

I wanted to ask what can be proved, and if the Touchpad function is only used in games.

Thanks in advance.
zulu99
Site Admin

Re: File .idc MK808B

Post by zulu99 »

system/usr/idc must be on your rom. every android rom have system/usr/idc

do you have this folder ?

if the two kl was copyed, must be copyed also the two idc files. look if something block this folder in your rom. for all other rk3066 with finless no problem.

Uninstall DroidMote Server
install / update busybox (free from google play)

install the last version of DroidMote Server

the multitouch touchpad work on all applications if you have the two idc files. (in android version > 3.1 for the server part)
Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help.
Donate with Paypal or Donate with Crypto
Mandrake2

Post by Mandrake2 »

Of course, in the folder system / usr / idc there are 2 files in the rom, but not those of Droidmote.
busybox 1.19.4 is in the rom with root permissions, in fact install app and use script with busybox, I can try to upgrade to 1.21, but not changed.
The version of DroidServer is the last (just purchased).
I have the MK808B with Finless 1.7.
Now try to reflash the rom, install Droidmote rootExplorer and see if the 2 files are created idc.

PS: Stupid question, the two files are created at installation time and not with the first connection from the client? just
zulu99
Site Admin

Post by zulu99 »

the file was copyed at first DroidMote Server start. (click on green button)

if you have problems i can send it to you via email. but it is impossible that can not be copied if you have busybox installed. if so your rom has some problems.
Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help.
Mandrake2

Post by Mandrake2 »

Ok, reflash rom , install Droidmote, checl on green button, now with RootExpolorer i have 3 file .idc:
droidmote.idc
droidmotegt.idc
droidmotemt.idc

all ok.
now I have to learn how to configure the touch profiles for clients.

PS: I see you've deleted what I wrote in Italian, I'm allowed to write in our language to be as clear as possible.
I hope I can still write in Italian (and English) if I have problems.
Thanks for the support, useful application.
zulu99
Site Admin

Post by zulu99 »

Thanks to you.