Will DroidMote Server work on OUYA ?

Discussion about DroidMote Server for Android
uklance

Will DroidMote Server work on OUYA ?

Post by uklance »

Hi, I'm thinking of buying an ouya console (http://www.ouya.tv/) and was hoping that I would be able to control my ouya consola from my phone. Has DroidMote server been tested on the ouya? Is there anything you can think of that will prevent DroidMote from working on the ouya?

Thanks,
Lance
zulu99
Site Admin

Re: Will DroidMote Server work on ouya?

Post by zulu99 »

If on OUYA can be installed paid apps from Google Play and you have root permissions, YES.

What is the difference between OUYA and a Good Tablet or an Android Hdmi Stick ?

With DroidMote, you can play also touch-only games with your hardware controller like in this video:

Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help.
Donate with Paypal or Donate with Crypto
zulu99
Site Admin

Re: Will DroidMote Server work on OUYA ?

Post by zulu99 »

Today i read in the OUYA faq that it don't support Google Play and games purchased in Google Play are not compatible.

Well i'm not anymore interested in OUYA.

If i want a console, there is already the best console on the market.
If i want Android on a little device, i can't buy OUYA , because OUYA is not Android, but i can have all the power of Android on all new little quad-core hdmi stick that will come on the market the next month. Or i can buy a powerfull tablet with hdmi output from a serious brand. (The best choice, for not have surprise on the rom).

The best games are on Android. Many of this are free. And with all, also thanks to DroidMote , with can play also with an hardware controller.

DroidMote is already very fast and stable tool, but with next device more powerfull it flies.
I already tested DroidMote with many quad-core devices with good rom. And when i see it in action , i'm very very impressed.

Now i hope only that in near future cyanogenmod can be ported to OUYA. If so i can buy one.
Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help.
Donate with Paypal or Donate with Crypto