HOME screen every time a client connects or disconnects

Discussion about DroidMote Server for Android
kalhimeo

HOME screen every time a client connects or disconnects

Post by kalhimeo »

Dear zulu99,

I am using DroidMote Server on my MiniX NEO X5 (Android 4.1 rooted), and it works very well with my 2 clients phones.

The only drawback that I found is that my MiniX goes back to the home screen every time I connect or disconnect a DroidMote Client.

Any idea how to fix that behaviour ?

Keep up the good work !
zulu99
Site Admin

Re: HOME screen every time a client connects or disconnects

Post by zulu99 »

This not happen on my Samsung Galaxy S 3, and on my other devices with cyanogenmod stable or stock rom.

But it happen on my minix neo g4 with 4.1.1 rom and when i install not complete rom on my other device for testing.

On neo g4 with 4.0.4 rom this not happen.

I disapprove the new android 4.1.1 of many rk3066 devices.
Is not pure android, have inside many modification from the standard android source code.
And many modified rom, derived from stock rk3066 for hdmi sticks, have inside many hack on the framework.jar that can adjust something but ruine other parts.

I hope for all, that also on this devices can be installed pure android rom like cyanogenmod or aosp with source code.
In this mode we can see the source code and understand where is the problem.

If you have also a good device from a good brand, when you have concerns about DroidMote or other apps, test if this problem is present also in this good device.
I use this method also for other apps to understand if the rom is the problem or is a problem of the app.

Many makers not understand that all the apps on google play are written with google sdk. If you write a rom that not follow google guidelines, many apps not work well on your devices.

If you want write a rom that not follow google guidelines not call it Android.

This answer is not referred only to the above question, but is a general suggestion for all that want evaluate an app or a problem present in an app. Not only for DroidMote.
Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help.
Donate with Paypal or Donate with Crypto