Power On

Discussion about DroidMote Server for Android
bigjutt

Power On

Post by bigjutt »

Hi Zulu

First I'd like to say I love this app. I have only played around with it for a couple of hours but it is almost everything I wanted. The only issue is that everything works great but I can't power my unit back up (not sure if this is possible). I bought a Jynx Amdroid HD Media streamer and I was able to use all of the commands including powering off my unit. But then when I tried turning it back on, no luck. Is this possible?
zulu99
Site Admin

Re: Power On

Post by zulu99 »

power off in standard android UI is possible. long press on power button in second tab.

power on is possible only with Wake on LAN packet that at moment not are implemented.
Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help.
Donate with Paypal or Donate with Crypto
bigjutt

Re: Power On

Post by bigjutt »

Thanks for th quick reply Zulu. You put together a great product. Is there any plans to add Wake on Lan packet? I'm not in a hurry or anything. The remote that comes with the Jynx is very small and I will likely lose it so I wanted to have a backup plan. Unfortunately the unit can only be turned on with the remote. keep of the good work.