MK808B dpad center button and play/pause buttons don't work

Discussion about DroidMote Server for Android
gianni

MK808B dpad center button and play/pause buttons don't work

Post by gianni »

I have a MK808B with android 4.2.2 custom rom and the last version of droidmote server. The dpad center button and play/pause buttons don't work.
zulu99
Site Admin

Re: MK808B dpad center button and play/pause buttons don't w

Post by zulu99 »

The play pause should work. Try on youtube videos for example.

For dpad center button read this:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=642

Be sure to have all configurations file in the server part.
Read the first part of this page:

https://www.videomap.it/dmcguide.htm
Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help.
Donate with Paypal or Donate with Crypto
gianni

Post by gianni »

The play/pause buttons don't work with pptv and vlc for android. The d'pad center button doesn't work with rk3066.kl. I have all files of droidmote in /system.
zulu99
Site Admin

Post by zulu99 »

gianni wrote:The play/pause buttons don't work with pptv and vlc for android. The d'pad center button doesn't work with rk3066.kl. I have all files of droidmote in /system.
With DroidMote, you can change all that you want with your custom keylayout look this video: (this is a generic example, you must download the rk3066.kl not the file in the video)

You can change all key actions, but if your app don't accept key actions (you can use only mouse or touch actions), this is not a problem of DroidMote.
(the play pause in youtube work because youtube accept play / pause, if your app want other key code you can customize the keylayout)

also in MX Player the play / pause work

For the center button for sure it work (already tested with many rk3066 devices), but after you copy the file rk3066.kl in your sdcard, you must load it from DroidMote Server Settings -> Change keylayout. Disconnect the client and reconnect to take effect the changes. viewtopic.php?f=4&t=642#p1464
Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help.
Donate with Paypal or Donate with Crypto