Allshare Cast / Miracast vs DroidMote

Discussion about DroidMote Server for Android
zulu99
Site Admin

Allshare Cast / Miracast vs DroidMote

Post by zulu99 »

When you play a game with allshare cast / miracast what do you see the phone or the TV ?

Because I think that the onscreen game buttons are too small and always in different positions and we are forced to see the phone or the tablet.

But if we see the phone / tablet why we mirror it on tv ?

If the allshare cast / miracast will not produce many lags on games, the only mode to play well with this game is with an external controller or with DroidMote.

For videos and photos the DLNA is better because not scale the resolution, instead allshare cast / miracast scale and we can see pixelate videos and photo.

When we use allshare cast / miracast we use all the hardware resource of phone / tablet CPU and Network, in practice reduce by 75% the power of our device.

The solution is to buy an android mini PC with minor price of the allshare cast dongle.

Like the new MInix Neo G4 that have already inside DLNA Server, Airplay Server and other. But very very good for playng games: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1el4kqRv3gU

This is my humble opinion, the choice is yours.
Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help.
Donate with Paypal or Donate with Crypto