Minix G4 + Samsung galaxy S3 = connection stuck??

Discussion about DroidMote Server for Android
luismi

Minix G4 + Samsung galaxy S3 = connection stuck??

Post by luismi »

This the scenario:
- Samsung S3 rooted: Android 4.1.2 (default factory firmware)
- Samsung S3 no rooted: Android 4.1.2 (default factory firmware)
- HTC G2 no rooted: Android 2.2.1 (default factory firmware)
- Minix G4 rooted: Android 4.0.4 (default factory firmware)

All devices are running latest Droidmote version.
Minix runs the server, smartphones the client version.

Ok, said that, everything is connected over wifi.
HTC connects perfectly fine to the minix, no problems, works 100% perfect.
Non of Samsun Galaxy S3 are working with the minix, I verified uinput module, I was searching over the boards, google... nothing, no clues.
When I say they are not working I mean the are able to be connected -or at least looks like- but no I don't get any control over the minix. I also would like to explain the idea about "they are connected to the minix" because when I connect the HTC to the minix, then I see the proper message in the TV saying the connection is ok, but when I do the same with the S3, no messages in the TV but looks like they are connected at the smartphone side.

So, any idea to fix it? if not, any idea to debug it?

Thanks in advance.
zulu99
Site Admin

Re: Minix G4 + Samsung galaxy S3 = connection stuck??

Post by zulu99 »

The uinput module is necessary only in the server part. And for sure your minix have this.

Be sure that you have the last server on minix and the last client on galaxy s 3 (read the version on help about)

i have also galaxy s 3 as client and also minix as server and i connect with no problems.

if you have again problems, uninstall completly droidmote server and reinstall the last version, and reinstall the last version of the client on your galaxy s 3.

For sure it work, this are my development device with other devices.
Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help.
Donate with Paypal or Donate with Crypto