Problem with Windows installation

Discussion about DroidMote Server for Windows
parry87

Problem with Windows installation

Post by parry87 »

Hi Zulu,
i followed your instructions to install Droidmote server on windows 10, but i have these problems:
after driver installation i type bcdedit.exe -set TESTSIGNING ON on cmd but it says:
Errore durante l'impostazione dei dati dell'elemento.
Il valore è protetto da criteri di avvio protetto e non può essere modificato o eliminato.
Is this normal?
And then, when i restart pc, i can't run the DroidMote batch, it close immediately cmd.
Can you help me?
zulu99
Site Admin

Re: Problem with Windows installation

Post by zulu99 »

parry87 wrote:Hi Zulu,
i followed your instructions to install Droidmote server on windows 10, but i have these problems:
after driver installation i type bcdedit.exe -set TESTSIGNING ON on cmd but it says:
Il valore è protetto da criteri di avvio protetto e non può essere modificato o eliminato.
Is this normal?
And then, when i restart pc, i can't run the DroidMote batch, it close immediately cmd.
Can you help me?
open the command prompt with administrator permissions.

right click on command and open as administrator
Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help.
Donate with Paypal or Donate with Crypto
parry87

Post by parry87 »

Hi Zulu,
it doesn't work.
Each time, after driver installation i type bcdedit.exe -set TESTSIGNING ON on cmd but it says:
And then again, when i restart pc, i can't run the DroidMote batch, cmd immediately close, also with administrator permission.
zulu99
Site Admin

Post by zulu99 »

parry87 wrote:Hi Zulu,
it doesn't work.
Each time, after driver installation i type bcdedit.exe -set TESTSIGNING ON on cmd but it says:
And then again, when i restart pc, i can't run the DroidMote batch, cmd immediately close, also with administrator permission.
what Pc model do you have ?
Maybe you have secure boot enabled, you should disable it from UEFI

http://mywindowshub.com/solved-the-valu ... r-deleted/

something like this video : https://youtu.be/S0sY0DWtRNw
Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help.
Donate with Paypal or Donate with Crypto