Older versions of DroidMote Server for Windows

Discussion about DroidMote Server for Windows
twitcon

Older versions of DroidMote Server for Windows

Post by twitcon »

Hi,

The latest version (3.0.2) of DroidMote Server can't run on my really old laptop. I can install the driver just fine, but the program crashed each time the client tried to control it. I also tried version 3.0.0 but the it can't run on windows Xp. Fortunately, I found an older version of DroidMote server on the internet, and it works perfectly.

Can you provide all older versions of DroidMote Server? I want to use the final version that works with my laptop.

Thanks.
zulu99
Site Admin

Re: Older versions of DroidMote Server for Windows

Post by zulu99 »

twitcon wrote:Hi,

The latest version (3.0.2) of DroidMote Server can't run on my really old laptop. I can install the driver just fine, but the program crashed each time the client tried to control it. I also tried version 3.0.0 but the it can't run on windows Xp. Fortunately, I found an older version of DroidMote server on the internet, and it works perfectly.

Can you provide all older versions of DroidMote Server? I want to use the final version that works with my laptop.

Thanks.
I tested the last 3.0.2 on windows xp

Work well here.

I don't have the old binaries, i publish only new versions.

What do you mean for very old laptop ?
Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help.
Donate with Paypal or Donate with Crypto
twitcon

Re: Older versions of DroidMote Server for Windows

Post by twitcon »

My laptop is a IBM Thinkpad T23. It was released back in 2001 with Pentium 3 CPU. It is so old that it can't even run Windows 7.

I tried version 3.0.2. It only crashes after I use touchscreen or push buttons. It can make connections just fine.

With the older version, the server runs without crashing. All is working, even accelerometer.