Trying to use Alt and similar keys

Discussion about DroidMote Server for Windows
CyberScooby

Trying to use Alt and similar keys

Post by CyberScooby »

First off, great job on Droidmote. It is the only app of its kind that I would consider using.

Currently I am attempting to use Droidmote on my new tablet as an interface device for my Windows 10 work laptop as my fingers are starting to develop arthritis. The problem that I have run into is that I am a heavy keyboard user but cannot get the alt and similar keys working. I am using the MessagEase android keyboard which supports all of that.

Is their any way for me to map these keys in Windows 10 to work with MessagEase?
I did find a sticky in these forums that might have what i need however the attached keyboard rar archive seems to be corrupted.
zulu99
Site Admin

Re: Trying to use Alt and similar keys

Post by zulu99 »

CyberScooby wrote:First off, great job on Droidmote. It is the only app of its kind that I would consider using.

Currently I am attempting to use Droidmote on my new tablet as an interface device for my Windows 10 work laptop as my fingers are starting to develop arthritis. The problem that I have run into is that I am a heavy keyboard user but cannot get the alt and similar keys working. I am using the MessagEase android keyboard which supports all of that.

Is their any way for me to map these keys in Windows 10 to work with MessagEase?
I did find a sticky in these forums that might have what i need however the attached keyboard rar archive seems to be corrupted.

with hacker keyboard on phone and the DroidMote Keylayout for Windows that you can find in this page https://www.videomap.it/download.htm

you should be able to use this keys.

when you install DroidMote Keylayout for Windows is like an alternative windows keyboard language, therefore in language settings enable it and select it when you write with droidmote. is like when you switch in windows from a keyboard a language to another language, in this case you select droidmote keyboard.
Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help.
Donate with Paypal or Donate with Crypto