Too much devices

Discussion about DroidMote Server for Windows
SpAiK

Too much devices

Post by SpAiK »

Hello,

I've been using Droidmote for a long time and recently found that some games have a limited number of gamepad devices detectable, in which case they only are able to see Droidmote devices and not my gamepad. I only use Droidmote on pc for mouse emulation, is there a way to reduce or disable all the other devices so I only have mouse (or whatever device emulation I would want)?

It could be a feature to let users decide which devices do they want enabled to use.

zulu99
Site Admin

Re: Too much devices

Post by zulu99 »

SpAiK wrote:Hello,

I've been using Droidmote for a long time and recently found that some games have a limited number of gamepad devices detectable, in which case they only are able to see Droidmote devices and not my gamepad. I only use Droidmote on pc for mouse emulation, is there a way to reduce or disable all the other devices so I only have mouse (or whatever device emulation I would want)?

It could be a feature to let users decide which devices do they want enabled to use.

no this is not possible.

when you connect droidmote, is like you connect real hardware device at kernel level.
mouse, keyboard, touch screen and controller.
Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help.
Donate with Paypal or Donate with Crypto