Update and New Versions

Discussion about DroidMote Server for Windows
zulu99
Site Admin

Re: Update and New Versions

Post by zulu99 »

New version of DroidMote Server for Windows 3.1.0 in the download section.

improved touch actions of soft controller
Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help.
Donate with Paypal or Donate with Crypto
zulu99
Site Admin

Post by zulu99 »

New version of DroidMote Server for Windows 3.1.2 in the download section.

Now you can also play multi touch games in BlueStack running the DroidMote Server for Windows.

If you use my touch profiles from the DroidMote Youtube channel, don't forget to set 1080p resolution inside the emulator.
Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help.
zulu99
Site Admin

Post by zulu99 »

New version of DroidMote Server for Windows 3.1.3 in the download section.

Bug fix for the previous version where the server can crash.
zulu99
Site Admin

Post by zulu99 »

DroidMote Server Lite for Windows 3.1.3 in download section

This is a special DroidMote Server version for Windows 10 that not require driver installation.

With this version you can have mouse, keyboard, multi touch and all buttons but you can't emulate an HID controller.

Anyway you can play Windows games with the "Controller to Mouse and Keyboard" emulation mode of DroidMote Client, since in Windows almost all games support mouse and keyboard. You can play also multi touch games with the GamepadtoTouch option of DroidMote Client.

The limitation to no have HID drivers, apart the controller emulation, can stop the injection of events on UAC dialogs.
zulu99
Site Admin

Post by zulu99 »

DroidMote Server Lite for Windows 3.1.4 in download section

Fix DPAD arrows. Now the key press repeat automatically. Useful in Kodi and others apps where you need fast scroll of lists.