Droidmote server doing nothing

Discussion about DroidMote Server for Windows
FangLargo

Droidmote server doing nothing

Post by FangLargo »

Hello! I'm new around here, so please bear with me. I'm horrible at this.

I installed the droidmote client on my Android phone, and the server on my Windows 7 laptop. I installed the driver fine, but when I launch the .bat file on my PC, it flashes a console at me. The console flashes too quickly for me too see anything.

Is there something I forgot to do? Please help me!

Thanks people!
zulu99
Site Admin

Re: Droidmote server doing nothing

Post by zulu99 »

Look this video tutorial for installation:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6uJDkc0HZg

when you see the ip on the dos windows, you can use this ip to connect on.

i not understand your phrase: "it flashes a console at me"
Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help.
Donate with Paypal or Donate with Crypto
rpss

Post by rpss »

Untitled.png
server do nothing. every time it shows this. :/
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
zulu99
Site Admin

Post by zulu99 »

rpss wrote:
Untitled.png
server do nothing. every time it shows this. :/

what is droidmote 2302 password 12345678 ? (you have typed the commnad droidmote with port 2302 password password and a number 12345678)

only droidmote, with a port and with a password. :D

I hope that everyone understands why i'm often grumpy or annoyed. :D
Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help.
alfalamda

Post by alfalamda »

Hi! Thanks for this great app! However I seem to have a problem!
I installed the drivers fine (the game controler appears in device manager, windows x64) but when I type droidmote 1234 pass I get a "Failure: Could not find DroidMote drivers.
You must install DroidMote drivers for use the server." What is going on?
zulu99
Site Admin

Post by zulu99 »

alfalamda wrote:Hi! Thanks for this great app! However I seem to have a problem!
I installed the drivers fine (the game controler appears in device manager, windows x64) but when I type droidmote 1234 pass I get a "Failure: Could not find DroidMote drivers.
You must install DroidMote drivers for use the server." What is going on?
Because the drivers are not installed well on windows or because you installed two time without unistall all before.

Now for solve you must delete completly the drivers, also the files that windows store in knowed driver.

If you have problems, Try to unistall the drivers from safe mode. And control in device manager that all is deleted.

Reinstall the drivers, and attention that windows get your file and not the previous files that the system automatically store.

After this you can restart DroidMote Server.

This happen in windows some time when you reinstall the same drivers many time.
alfalamda

Post by alfalamda »

Thank you for your support! I tried to uninstall in safe mode but did not work. Also I deleted the drivers completely from the device manager but still cannot get it to run properly. What do you mean when you say to delete the files that are stored in windows? Where do I find those?
zulu99
Site Admin

Post by zulu99 »

C:\Windows\system32 delete all the file with the name droidmote.
restart your windows
and reinstall drivers with administrator permissions. (run cmd as administrator go in the x32 or x64 folder and type install)

same time windows can go crazy with drivers. you can test my word , installing the drivers in another machine and see that it work.
alfalamda

Post by alfalamda »

zulu99 wrote:installing the drivers in another machine and see that it work.
Just did that on my laptop and managed to install it without any problems! Will try on pc tomorrow! Thanks!
alfalamda

Post by alfalamda »

So I uninstalled from safe mode, completely removed the old drivers, deleted the files but now when I try to install I get a "devcon failed" error and on the device manager an unknown device appears. It really pisses me off. Any last advice?