Fallout 3

Discussion about DroidMote Server for Windows
minist

Fallout 3

Post by minist »

I'm really confused about why fallout 3 isn't working..it's on the 'working' list on the x360ce google code page. I can use the up/down buttons to browse the menu, and the 'search' hard button on my HTC desire to bring up the menu.

Main issue: Analog sticks are being picked up in 'windows controllers' and x360ce, though not controlling the game.

Android ROM: Jelly Bean Evervolv for HTC Desire (also tested CM9 for HP Touchpad)

Here are a couple of shots of my settings:
zulu99
Site Admin

Re: Fallout 3

Post by zulu99 »

You have not used well the x360ce application to map DroidMote axis and buttons.

Look this video to understand how to map:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubz_hJldAM4

1) Start the x360ce application as administrator.
2) Not forget to select Logitech Cordless Rumblepad 2, mapping all and after save.
3) After saving get the x360ce.ini and xinput1_3.dll files and put it in the main folder of your game, where you have the main executable of your game.
Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help.
Donate with Paypal or Donate with Crypto
minist

Post by minist »

Ah so I as soon as I set the x360ce.exe to rumble pad everything worked!

Is that how droidmote is always set up, as a Logitech rumble pad?
zulu99
Site Admin

Post by zulu99 »

i not tested others but with this work.

When you find your perfect configuration, can you share the screenshot of your x360ce configuration with others ?
Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help.
Donate with Paypal or Donate with Crypto
minist

Post by minist »

Sure will, as soon as I get home :D