Ubuntu Dependencies

Discussion about DroidMote Server for Linux
ljmellor

Ubuntu Dependencies

Post by ljmellor »

Hi have ubuntu running on a number of machines. Droidmote server runs perfectly on all but one of them. I can get the mouse to run fine, the keys have no effect however. I can only assume this to be a missing dependency from my side.

As a bit of an aside, I am working on a droidmote service for ubuntu and intend to package it up as a deb file to share with the community, I can't package it up without first knowing the dependencies to package it with so a response to this question would help in both areas.

Thanks in advance :)>
zulu99
Site Admin

Re: Ubuntu Dependencies

Post by zulu99 »

in this pc what not work ?
only mouse ? all other functions works ?
Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help.
Donate with Paypal or Donate with Crypto
ljmellor

Post by ljmellor »

Mouse works fine, Keyboard does nothing. I just need to know what the dependencies are and I'm sorted, you guys will get a nice .deb. version of droidmote too.
zulu99
Site Admin

Post by zulu99 »

no special dependencies.

but to have also the multitouch functionality, you must start the server after x11 as is written in the readme file.

if the mouse work, must work also the keyboard. is very strange what you say.
Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help.
Donate with Paypal or Donate with Crypto